Susannah, Willa, Or Collins

Expecting our 3rd baby and it’s a girl :ribbon: but we cannot decide on a name!

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_u]Collins[/name_u] or [name_u]Blake[/name_u]. Also open to any suggestions.

[name_u]Collins[/name_u] :heartpulse:

1 Like

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]!

definitely [name_f]Willa[/name_f]!

Susannah🥰

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is lovely! [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] would actually be really cute

3 Likes

[name_u]Collins[/name_u]

Based on the other kids’ names that you mentioned in a different post, I would say [name_u]Collins[/name_u] or [name_u]Blake[/name_u] are the most complementary to your first daughter’s name.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]!

Ooh what a tough choice!

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is feminine and elegant, with grandeur and charm

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] is bright, literary and zippy.

[name_u]Collins[/name_u] is cool and charming.

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] is solid and outdoorsy and cool

I think I’d go with [name_f]Willa[/name_f] ultimately though!

[name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], [name_u]Sloane[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] came to mind too

[name_u]Collins[/name_u] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f].

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] or [name_u]Collins[/name_u]!

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is too long for my liking, and I know too many guys named [name_u]Blake[/name_u] who are my age to ever choose it for a kid of my own, especially a girl.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] is playful but ages well. I like the soft spunk to it. Actually considering this one for my own kiddo.

I have loved the name [name_u]Collins[/name_u] since the first time I heard it. I don’t think I’ll ever use this one because it doesn’t go well with the names of my other kids, but I still love it!

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f], it’s so underused and pretty. I like it.

They are all lovely :two_hearts:

However [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is definitely is my favourite! [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is a beautiful, melodic name that has a joyous summery citrus feel. She has a range of lovely nicknames [name_f]Susie[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Suki[/name_f] and I have even seen [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] as a nickname option which I would love to see.

I really like the idea of [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u]! That’s so bright and summery with a literacy feel.

Huge congratulations :tada:

1 Like

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] or [name_f]Willa[/name_f], but please don’t use “Collins”. I’m sure your daughter would regret having a name like that when she’s older, and the other two are pretty and timeless

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is gorgeous and underused! I also like [name_f]Willa[/name_f], though it’s very trendy right now, and [name_u]Collins[/name_u]. [name_u]Blake[/name_u] is not my favorite.

[name_u]Blake[/name_u]