Suzanna

I am wondering if this spelling seems valid, as opposed to being made up? I have recently started loving this name. . . and I like the look of the Z spelling. From what I’ve read, it is an accepted spelling, but not as classic as [name]Susanna[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Suzanna[/name] seems like a legitimate form of spelling?

It’s definitely a made up spelling, but it has a longer history of use than other made-up spellings ([name]Madelyn[/name], [name]Katelyn[/name], etc). I doubt most people who aren’t name nerds will take a second glance, but to me it does look made up. I wouldn’t do it.

So my name is made up (it basicaly [name]Suzanna[/name] but with an e)? I dont think so. Its French, atleast [name]Suzanne[/name] is, i dont know about [name]Suzanna[/name].

I think [name]Suzanna[/name] is a fresh spelling of [name]Susanna[/name] and if i were u, id use it!

Thanks [name]Suzanne[/name]! That was my thinking as well. . . If the French spelling of [name]Suzanne[/name] is acceptable, then why not [name]Suzanna[/name]? :slight_smile: