Sweet baby #8, Magnolia

Our baby girl (after 4 boys in a row!) arrived via homebirth, after a long prodromal labor, [name_u]March[/name_u] 8.

We settled on [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] for her name. She is a most precious little cherry on top!

She joins siblings:
Rosem@ry Je@n
[name_m]Jud[/name_m]@h D@niel
Ade1aide Lorr@inne
[name_u]Bo[/name_u]@z [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
Gide0n [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Isai[/name_m]@h

Thank you for the help and all the fun distractions while waited through all the overdue time!

Gosh, 8 children?! I bet they provide you with endless challenges and amazing rewards!

Congratulations! Your children have beautiful names, [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] is definitely the cherry on top!

Aw, congrats! I remember [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]'s announcement and thinking what a handsome name that was. And I’m the oldest of 8, so I know where Rosem@ry’s coming from. I wouldn’t trade it for anything, though it has its moments. Enjoy lovely M@gnolia!

Congratulations :slight_smile: Very beautiful name :slight_smile:

Congrats, great name, and great sib set! I especially love [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]. I’m hoping for a big family myself. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] is beautiful, and fits so well with your other children. All the best!

Congratulations! What gorgeous names you have given all your children! Enjoy your new arrival. Her name is wonderful, I love [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].