sweet jane

I just wanted to come on and announce the name of our daughter…

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]

She was born in late 2018-
Thank you to those who offered me suggestions in the summer.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] is named after one or her grandmothers, and so many other inspiring [name_f]Janes[/name_f] (Goodall, [name_u]Austen[/name_u]…)
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is inspired by the [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] [name_u]Berry[/name_u] poem “[name_u]Peace[/name_u] of [name_m]Wild[/name_m] Things”, and we like that it is a bit edgy. Also, if [name_f]Jane[/name_f] grows to feel that [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is not a name that fits her identify we hope that [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] might :slight_smile:
I’ve been reading these birth announcements for years and I’m so happy to add mine here. Thanks!
GM

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is a stunning name! Congratulations!

Such a cool choice! I love mischievous [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] with sweet, demure [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. Congratulations!

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is awesome! Congratulations!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f], congrats!

Beautiful name!! Sweet and spunky. Congratulations!

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is perfection, congrats!!

I adore the name [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and think using [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is a cool way of putting a modern spin on a classic.

Congratulations.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is fabulous. And I’ve never read the [name_u]Peace[/name_u] of [name_m]Wild[/name_m] Things before. Thank you for sharing that. It’s a beautiful poem.

Congratulations :slight_smile: