Sweet Lila

Our little one really tested our patience, but she finally came right at 42 weeks back on [name_u]June[/name_u] 26th :heart_eyes:

After a couple of hours with her, we finally settled on our first choice name for her: [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]. [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] was the big honor name this time, honoring both of her grandmothers with middle names [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_u]Anne[/name_u], and also her great-grandmother who was [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] (a happy coincidence!).

We had mostly settled on her middle name first, and it was only through lots of discussions and help from many kind people on this website that we found [name_f]Lila[/name_f] to be the perfect match. Thank you to everyone who voted on my name list and helped us narrow down. [name_f]Lila[/name_f] joins older sister [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] :heart:

40 Likes

What a sweet name, and perfect with big sister’s! Congratulations!

2 Likes

What a stunning name! Lila Marianne is so classically beautiful. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Such a pretty choice! It warms my heart to see the lovely [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] used, she’s so underrated. Congratulations :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Oh I adore her name! :purple_heart: Congratulations on your newest addition!

1 Like

such a sweet name! congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I love her name :heart:

1 Like

Such a sweet, bright, and cheerful name - so perfect for a summer baby. :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is such a pretty name wonderful sister to [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]. Your girls names are beautiful.

2 Likes

how stunning! it’s beautiful with alice as well :))

1 Like

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is wonderful. Congratualtions :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a sweet name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations!! lila marianne is such a stunning name :heartpulse:

1 Like

Congratulations! She has such a beautiful name, along with her sister’s! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Lila[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations. What a perfect name! :tada:

Congratulations! I love her name :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats!! She has a beautiful name!!!

Congratulations! What a gorgeous name :heart_eyes: