Sweet Mirabelle arrived Jan 26th

Our sweet little girl arrived quickly (much quicker than her siblings) on [name_u]Jan[/name_u] 26th!

Since her sister has three middle names, we went round and round trying to figure out the right combination for our newest little love.

We ended up with: [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Anastacia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

We chose [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] because of it’s meaning (Marvelous, since she was a marvelous surprise). We also wanted to honor my husband’s mama whom passed away recently, and couldn’t find a version of [name_f]Mary[/name_f] we loved. We figured [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] was a mirror flip with the vowels of [name_f]Mary[/name_f] (and change of the “i” and “y”) - so this provided a subtle nod to her gram.

[name_f]Lilac[/name_f] has always been a favorite flower name of mine, so we just went for it!

We chose the alternate spelling for [name_f]Anastacia[/name_f], (with a C) as it tied in with her siblings names.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] was a last minute decision, but we loved the meaning of “life” and the beautiful power and simplicity of the name.

She joins siblings:

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Nathanial[/name_m] and [name_f]Catriona[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - our little family is now complete with these three little wonders!

Congratulations! You picked a beautiful name!

[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] is a beautiful name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] is amazing! Congratulations :heart:

[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] is just wonderful! Many congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations! She has a lovely name.

[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Congratulations! I love her name :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! What a gorgeous choice :slight_smile:

[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] was born on Australia [name_u]Day[/name_u]!

Congratulations! [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] is a gorgeous name and I’m so happy to see it used.

Congratulations! I’m in awe of your childrens’ beautiful names!

Congratulations! [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] is a gorgeous name, I love the meanings for her middles as well!

Congratulations! You have such a beautiful, melodic taste in names which shows with all three children!

I love your boldness with your kids names! Congratulations and well done!