Sybella

I just heard the name [name]Sybella[/name] and I think its a cool alternative to the popular isabella what do you think?

I kind of like [name]Sybella[/name]; it’s much fresher than clunky [name]Sybil[/name].

Not a fan, though I do like [name]Sybil[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Sybella[/name]!!! I’ve never heard of anyone liking it before either, I thought I was alone. I’m not sure everyone’s pronouncing it the same way though, I say it like SIGH-bella but I think people are pronouncing it [name]Sib[/name]-[name]ELLA[/name] which doesn’t sound as attractive in my opinion. I’m not sure which way is the correct pronunciation either.

Charliehotsox, [name]Sybella[/name] is a variant on the name [name]Sibyl[/name]. So definitely prounounced [name]Sib[/name]-[name]ELLA[/name] and not Sigh-bella.

Yeah I pronounce it [name]Sib[/name]-ella but I’m not sure just think its sounds so different, really liking it:)

[name]Do[/name] you say sib-ella or sib-illa? I would say sib-ill for [name]Sibyl[/name], so I say sib-illa for [name]Sibylla[/name]. I think it’s pretty written down but kind of awkward to say (although that may be because I’m saying it wrong lol). I don’t like the sigh-bella pronunciation either.

I like it.

Well, if you spell it [name]Sybella[/name], I think you pronounce it with a bella… but did you see that movie “Kingdom of [name]Heaven[/name]”? [name]Eva[/name] [name]Green[/name]'s character is [name]Sibylla[/name] and she pronounces it as [name]Si[/name]-bi-la when she introduces herself. I think there’re only these 2 ways to pronounce this name but it’s dependent on the spelling you use.

That name is pretty cool…The Canadian Snooker champions name shares a similar last name…[name]Mike[/name] Sobella…[name]Long[/name] Live Snooker!!!

Charliehotsox, [name]Sybella[/name] is a variant on the name [name]Sibyl[/name]. So definitely prounounced [name]Sib[/name]-[name]ELLA[/name] and not Sigh-bella.[/quote]

Oh:( well the charm’s gone now…

Charliehotsox, [name]Sybella[/name] is a variant on the name [name]Sibyl[/name]. So definitely prounounced [name]Sib[/name]-[name]ELLA[/name] and not Sigh-bella.[/quote]

Oh:( well the charm’s gone now…[/quote]

Oh no…hahaha, but don’t you feel that Sigh-bella will make a baby sound like a cyborg? Maybe that’s just me… sorry! I hope you find another name that charms the socks off you!