Syda Rose???

[name]Hi[/name] there, I really love the name Syda and I like the combo Syda [name]Rose[/name] even more… Syda, I think is definitely in my top 5 but not everyone is a fan of it (my mom)… Now there is no hurry on this since, I am not even close to being pregnant and Syda is not even my first pick for a girl, I just really like and would love your opinions on it.

Here are my top girls names

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Kora[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Belle[/name]

But what do you think of Syda [name]Rose[/name]??

I’m really intrigued by Syda! I’ve never seen it before. Part of me wants to like it because I’m really partial to the long I sound and short girls’ names ending in A ([name]Lyda[/name] is a recent love of mine), but part of me thinks that it sounds like an exaggerated pronunciation of “cider.” It flows well with [name]Rose[/name], though! I think just about any name sounds good with [name]Rose[/name], to be honest. [name]Rose[/name] is sort of overused in the middle, but there’s a good reason for that.

I am also intrigued by Syda! It seems much less mainstream than the rest of your taste, so if you’re going to use it, make sure you really do love it. I quite like all your others (except I would prefer the spelling [name]Cora[/name]), and personally would be more likely to use one of them, but Syda is lovely to think about!