Sylvie Bea- too sing-songy??

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think the name [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is too sing-songy? I love the idea of using “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]” as her middle name (it is a nod to the name [name_f]Barbara[/name_f], which is a family name). [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] sounds kind of cute, but I am not sure it goes with our last name, [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]. Other siblings names are: [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], and [name_u]Sloane[/name_u].

I love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] but not so much paired with [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. What about…

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] for the full name?

Why don’t you use the full name [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]? [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (if pronounced like [name_f]Bee[/name_f]) [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] sounds awesome!

I like Sylvia, but one major problem with that is that I live in an area with a large Portuguese population, and Silvia is a VERY common last name. Even using Sylvie as a first name might be a little weird in this area because people might confuse it as a last name. I do agree Sylvia sounds nice though! And I think Beatrice as a middle name sounds lovely. For all our other kids we used a family name as the middle name, so I am trying to stay true to that. Other middle name options are: Barbara, Mary, Theresa, Kate, Agnes. Backing up a bit… do you think Sylvie Murphy is weird?

Yea, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] is too rhymey and singsongy. I agree that [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] works much better. But maybe as you already said, since [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] is such a common last name it isn’t a great choice as a first name. It’s too bad because [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is darling!

I am not sure of your style but are there other first names you are considering?

Some random ideas for you…
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]

Anything appeal?