Sylvie or Phoebe?

See the results of this poll: Sylvie or Phoebe?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Sylvie Coraline: 18 (64%)
  • Phoebe Coraline: 10 (36%)

This was a complete toss-up for me, as I love both names. I don’t think you can go wrong with either. I ended up choosing [name]Sylvie[/name] b/c of your last name [name]Wade[/name]. [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Wade[/name] is almost like a sentence. The phoebe wades … So I’m going with [name]Sylvie[/name].

I can’t commit - they’re both great in my opinion.

[name]Both[/name] are very lovely but I love how soft, feminine and unexpected [name]Sylvie[/name] is :slight_smile:

I really love both, but [name]Sylvie[/name] is one of my favorites!! I think it’s gorgeous. I also like [name]Silvia[/name], spelled that way.

I’m glad you settled on [name]Coraline[/name], it’s a lovely way to tribute your mother!

I love both [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name], but I think the flow is better with [name]Sylvie[/name]… I know you thought of [name]Phoebe[/name] first though, so don’t rule her out because most people prefer [name]Sylvie[/name] or something, it’s your decision and it’s you who have to say her name every day! (I heard [name]Phoebe[/name] mentioned in the other thread so I’m just assuming that was your first thought… :slight_smile:

Best of luck!! ^^

They are both gorgeous choices! I think you have a winner either way. Also, I love [name]Coraline[/name], and love that you’re honoring someone with it.

[name]Phoebe[/name] is cute, but [name]Sylvie[/name] is GORGEOUS! Much love for [name]Coraline[/name], too.

That sums up exactly what I was thinking! I also voted for [name]Sylvie[/name].

[name]Sylvie[/name] is a very nice little name! Cute as a button!

My grandmother’s name is [name]Sylvia[/name] and I’m a big fan of [name]Sylvie[/name]. [name]Phoebe[/name] is very cute too … I just think of Friends! Which isn’t a bad thing, but [name]Sylvie[/name] doesn’t really have any specific associations I can think of (cue announcement about new movie starring someone awful named [name]Sylvie[/name]). :slight_smile:

I like both names but [name]Sylvie[/name] sounds just beautiful with [name]Coraline[/name]. [name]Elea[/name] has put it so much better though!