Sylvie, Sunny, or Luna

I adore [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] would be a better fit with oldest sibs, but both names are darling. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is nms.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is perfect for your baby girl! I love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] with your oldest children’s names. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] fits into the traditional, cool and elegant sibset.
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is adorable too! [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is beautiful, but a little different from your oldest kids’ style.

All three names are adorable, but since you’ve already mentioned the popularity of [name_f]Luna[/name_f] bothering you (I would look up how popular the name is in your state to get a true idea of how common it is!!) maybe it can be set aside so that you’ve narrowed it down to two options. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] definitely is a great style match to your others and is such an underused gem. I think it has the cutesy charm of [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] without being too “obvious”. That being said, [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is one of those names that would be so hard to pass up if you know you’re naming your last child. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] reminds me of a misty spring morning, but [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is a bright, vibrant summer afternoon. It’s sweet & upbeat, and contrary to another comment I’ve seen, I can see [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] on a lady of any age. [name_u]Truly[/name_u] your baby will have a lovely name no matter which of the 3 you choose. Good luck☺️

I have a definite preference for [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], especially for a youngest child. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] goes with the other names and would be my second choice. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is not a name I enjoy hearing.

I think that [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is definitely the way to go with the rest of the siblings- what if you used [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] as a pet name? It could even be a nickname for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], since they share the S sound- I’ve heard crazier nicknames.

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] all the way! Fits perfectly.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] & [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]!!! I think it sounds best with the older siblings names & just has the right feel.

I really love sunny! But if you love luna, I dont think it’s too popular :smiley:

Definitely [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]! Shes the perfect fit :slight_smile:

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]- is the most cohesive w siblings
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]- is sweet, works well w siblings, maybe too nicknamey?
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]- popular and trendy especially in certain west coast big cities. Also not great match w sibs.

What lovely options :slight_smile: I think [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is a clear winner!

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] is fast heading towards a top 10 super common name, and is cute but perhaps a bit faddy. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is also part of the ‘grandma chic’ trend, which may go out of style in a decade or so.

Oh, I love your children’s names! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is one of my top picks for a boy.

I’d go with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f].

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is cute for a child, but it might sound silly when she’s an adult. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is very pretty, but it’s definitely becoming much too popular - for babies, cats, and dogs. I also think that [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] goes better with the vintage, slightly uncommon vibe that [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] have.

xx

1 Like

I am in love with the name [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], but I don’t think it goes so well with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] on the other hand is a perfect match!

Some other ideas:
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]

Or maybe [name_f]Lune[/name_f] or [name_u]Luca[/name_u] instead of [name_f]Luna[/name_f]? Less popular.

I think all three are great with your other kids’ names. I think [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] are my faves.

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is so cute and vibrant. It reminds me of flowers and summer, and it sounds very happy. I’m inclined to this name the most.

I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] fits in the best with the names of your other children. It’s a lovely name.

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] won’t age well and I’ve never been keen on [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

With the other kids names [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is the best.

I would go with [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] & [name_m]Felix[/name_m] are lovely names and work well with both [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is a sweet vintage choice that fits right in with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] & [name_m]Felix[/name_m] as they also have a similar quality. However you seem to love [name_f]Luna[/name_f] so I would use [name_f]Luna[/name_f] as I think when naming a child you should use a name you love. I think [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is rising in popularity but personally I haven’t met or heard of a baby [name_f]Luna[/name_f] so I don’t think it’s that popular. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] sounds pretty and has a majestic quality teamed with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] & [name_m]Felix[/name_m] it’s lovely.

I love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and your other kids names are gorgeous!

I really like [name_f]Luna[/name_f] :grin:
but i think that [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] goes very well with your other kids names too

Another vote for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]! It fits perfectly with your sibset, which I love by the way!