T girl name

Hi! I would love everyone’s input on some names that we are considering.

Tayla [name_u]Madison[/name_u]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] McKenzie
[name_f]Taya[/name_f] McKenzie
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] (not sure on middle name)

I know baby names are so subjective and I’ve received so many different reactions to these names. Please leave your opinion or any other T names you are loving!

Thanks!

1 Like

I absolutely [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_f]Talia[/name_f]. I also really like [name_f]Thea[/name_f]. [name_f]Tayla[/name_f] makes me think of [name_f]Kayla[/name_f] and [name_f]Taya[/name_f] makes me think of [name_f]Maya[/name_f].

Thea is my favourite, I think it sounds really pretty and delicate when paired with the stronger, more unisex McKenzie xoxo

1 Like

Thea is beautiful! I also like [name_f]Talia[/name_f].

1 Like

I am also leaning towards [name_f]Thea[/name_f]! Thanks for your feedback! We loved [name_f]Tayla[/name_f] for the longest time but reading forums and other people’s opinion on it has made me not love it as much.

1 Like

I actually prefer [name_f]Tayla[/name_f] to [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] ( which is unusual for me as I usually prefer classic spellings) but I think [name_f]Tayla[/name_f] has a sweet, feminine charm to it. [name_f]Thea[/name_f] just feels more timeless and a little less modern especially when paired with your middle name options. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t let others put you off a name you love though :))

1 Like

Thea [name_u]Mckenzie[/name_u] is pretty! I love [name_f]Talia[/name_f] (prefer the spelling [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]).
Does the middle have to be an M name?

T names:
[name_f]Tiana[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] [name_f]Muriel[/name_f]
[name_f]Tanya[/name_f] [name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
[name_f]Tonya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Tiara[/name_f] [name_f]Melissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Talitha[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Tamara[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Telma[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_u]True[/name_u] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Tara[/name_f] McKenna
[name_u]Taina[/name_u] [name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
[name_f]Tiffany[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Tori[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_u]Tennessee[/name_u] [name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Tina[/name_f] [name_f]Milagros[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u]
[name_f]Tinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_f]Tyra[/name_f] [name_f]Melanie[/name_f]
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_u]Mallory[/name_u]
[name_f]Treasure[/name_f] [name_f]Marcheline[/name_f]
[name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Marcela[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Mildred[/name_f]
[name_u]Tully[/name_u] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f]
[name_u]Tracy[/name_u] [name_u]Midnight[/name_u]
[name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]

1 Like

Thea and [name_f]Talia[/name_f] are probably the few NMs that work by themselves. They’re very pretty.

Wow you have so many cute suggestions! The name doesn’t have to be a T or or the middle doesn’t have to be a M we just have started an odd pattern with our son and he has the initials TRW like my husband so our thought was to have our daughter’s initials mirror mine which is TMW. We have looked at other names that aren’t T but I don’t want her to be left out. And we haven’t found anything outside a T name we have loved either. Girl names are so difficult! Thank you!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Talia[/name_f], though I like the [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] spelling more. I like [name_f]Tayla[/name_f] and [name_f]Taya[/name_f], but they just don’t have the same spark. Of course, just personal preference and I do think they are lovely names. Some more suggestions (sorry for repeats).

Tessa
[name_f]Teresa[/name_f]
[name_f]Tina[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Thaddea[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]
[name_f]Trina[/name_f]
[name_f]Tiana[/name_f]

All of your options really are pretty, you won’t go wrong!!! Best of luck!!

1 Like

I also like [name_f]Talia[/name_f] I’m just worried how people will pronounce it. I don’t want her to have to correct how to say her name her whole life but I love the nickname potential of [name_u]Tali[/name_u]! Anyone have a cute middle name suggestion for [name_f]Talia[/name_f]?

1 Like

I love [name_u]Tali[/name_u], and I totally understand your concerns for pronunciations!

Talia [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] McKenna
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Malena[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]

1 Like

You all are name machines! I was nervous to post here but you all have been awesome!

I like Thea the best! Have you thought of Tilly or Tillie?

I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Talia[/name_f]! The other two aren’t my style. [name_f]Tayla[/name_f] sounds a bit weird to me because I’m expecting it to be [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], and [name_f]Taya[/name_f] is sweet but I prefer the other two.

Some of my favorite Ts:
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Tesni[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f]
[name_u]Tegan[/name_u]
[name_f]Twyla[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry, @Thegirlhasnoname :wave:

I’m loving [name_f]Thea[/name_f] from your list. So light and bright, but feels super sophisticated too. A really great, versatile option.

I also love [name_f]Talia[/name_f] (and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]), and quite like [name_f]Taya[/name_f] too. The only one I’m not keen on is [name_f]Tayla[/name_f], because it’s so similar to the slightly dated [name_u]Taylor[/name_u].

The only suggestion I can think of that I haven’t seen yet is the sweet and simple [name_f]Tia[/name_f].

Middles for [name_f]Talia[/name_f] (bearing in mind the more androgynous middles you’ve listed in your OP)…

[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_u]Maven[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Mabry[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Morrigan[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] Mazeley
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Maris[/name_f]

1 Like

I like [name_f]Tillie[/name_f]/Tilly it just seems like a nickname to me instead of a stand alone name. But it’s so cute!

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and feedback! It’s making me more comfortable with the name [name_f]Thea[/name_f] which has been one of my husband’s favorites!

2 Likes

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Talia[/name_f] are stunning! By far my favorites of the group!

Thea and [name_f]Talia[/name_f] are my favourites.
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] McKenzie looks actually quite nice.