Ta da it's almost decided

Which name do you like best? AND Which combo do you like best?

Thanks so much!

Gwendolyn Ivy
Gwendolyn Marie
Gwendolyn Ruth

Eleanor Ivy
Eleanor Elizabeth
Eleanor Pearl
Eleanor Frances

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]! But [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is super gorgeous too :slight_smile:

Is [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] honoring? Because [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is very pretty.

I will note that I’m going through a phase where I like boy’s names in the middle for girls as a way of honoring.

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] may. But I I prefer [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], just [name_f]Do[/name_f] not like boys names for girls.

Sorry those out are current children’s names. I posted too quickly

Yes! Sorry that is our oldest she was born on my dads birthday

My favorite is [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] best. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] fits with [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. All in all though, your children have lovely names and these choices are great so you really won’t go wrong with whatever you choose!

Thank you so much!

I adore [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]! All of your proposed middles sound nice with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], you cannot choose wrong.

My favorite is [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. If that is too frilly for your tastes, I would choose [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] best with your other children’s names. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is my favorite, followed by [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f].

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there. I adore [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. Such a pretty name. Elegant and classic.

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] has a nice ring to it and I think would go nicely with your other children’s beautiful names.

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] Is adorable :slight_smile:

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] are my faves of each set. Although I would vote for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] to go with your girls’ names, and I love the idea of [name_u]Rory[/name_u] as a nickname from your other thread!

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

Wow, I love all of your combinations! I think if I had to choose between [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] I would go with…[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]. I’m dying to hear a little girl called this! Favourite combo:

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

Well, I’m partial to [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] (it’s on our list), but in your case I would go with [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], which is gorgeous!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] or [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] would be my picks. In not really sure which I like more. But for fun, a compromise: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] or [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f]!