Tabitha for a baby girl?

What do we think of [name]Tabitha[/name] for a girl? Is it too dated or, as someone else put it, witchy!?
(I personally really like it) but what do you think?
Thanks

It makes me think of [name]Tabitha[/name] Twitchett, the [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Potter[/name] character, but I still think it’s a very cute name

I love it! I like nn [name]Tibby[/name] and think it is a lovely name for a baby and an adult. It’s true I think of Bewitched, but it doesn’t bother me and that association would be quickly replaced once I knew a little girl named [name]Tabitha[/name].

It’s growing on me-- I think it’s really nice, especially with nickname [name]Tibby[/name]!

Not a fan of [name]Tabitha[/name] at all. Reminds me of a name for a cat. Sorry!

[name]Tabitha[/name] has been growing on me lately. I love that it’s underused, and I really like its vintage feel. I think the [name]Tibby[/name] nickname is darling, and I love that I can picture [name]Tabitha[/name] on both a child (it feels spunky) and an adult (where it feels elegant to me).

I’ve only known one [name]Tabitha[/name] in my life, and I never thought of a witch when I said her name. :slight_smile: I think it’s a great name!

Good luck!

I have been really warming up to [name]Tabitha[/name] recently. I think it is both a sweet and strong name but it does still remind me of bewitched. I love the nn [name]Tibby[/name] too.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

I love it :slight_smile:

I think [name]Tabitha[/name] nn [name]Tibbie[/name] is adorable!

I love [name]Tabitha[/name], so spunky! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] it :slight_smile:

My name is [name]Tabatha[/name] and I adore my name…however if someone were to call me [name]Tibby[/name]…eck no thanks…sounds like tipsy or tubby. no likey.

I like my name because it is familiar yet uncommon…so with that…no one should name their daughter [name]Tabitha[/name] :wink: jk!
However, I was upset when [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Parker[/name] named her daughter [name]Tabitha[/name]!! lol!

Thanks everyone I think we’re going for it… Think I’ve got hubby convinced! (He’ll do anything for a quiet life… - just kidding he likes it too!)

little [name]Tabitha[/name] will love it.
any mn’s picked out yet?

If you read the Bible read Acts 9:36
and if you research it you will find that [name]Tabitha[/name] means gazelle because gazelles represent grace and beauty.
Annnd somewhere (I have yet to find it) is a band group named Me Me Me and they wrote a song name [name]Tabitha[/name]'s Island.

We were thinking [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]… What do you think?

I think it’s fantastic… solid, rather uncommon and fun, but not too crazy fun. I know and [name]Tabitha[/name] that goes by [name]Abi[/name]. :slight_smile:

I think it’s pretty!

Thanks! [name]Kinda[/name] worked out nicely ([name]Rachel[/name] is [name]Ed[/name]'s fav name…!)

lol that is too funny…my middle name has “chel” in it and if I was a boy my middle name would have been [name]Edward[/name] after my dad…were alike!