Tabitha Rachel is here!

We would like to announce the arrival of [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Moss[/name]! She was a couple of weeks early - she is fine but so tiny! She gave us such a surprise! [name]Both[/name] her and [name]Liz[/name] are doing well.

Thanks to all for helping us to decide on her name (and for getting my fav name [name]Rachel[/name] in the mix!),

[name]Ed[/name]

Congratulations! [name]Glad[/name] all is welll, and enjoy your little one! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! So happy to hear that everyone is doing well. [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]. [name]Rachel[/name] is one of my very favorite names!

Congratulations!
I totally mentioned [name]Tabitha[/name].
I think [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Moss[/name] is a lovely name.

Congratulations!!!
[name]How[/name] early was she?

Congratulations, and God bless. I absolutely adore the name [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name], its so elegant and pretty. I also love [name]Tibby[/name] as a nickname, have you considered that?

She was 3 weeks 2 days early… Weighed in at 5lb 7oz. Has been a bit of a last minute panic to get everything ready for when [name]Liz[/name] brings her home tomorrow!

She’s going as [name]Little[/name] Bit/Bitsy at the moment but I’m sure that’ll change as she gets older…!

Congrats I bet she is just beautiful, hope you have some lovely time with her and your wife :slight_smile:

Congrats! [name]Love[/name] the name!

Congratulations!!! What a fantastic name! :slight_smile: I hope you and [name]Tabitha[/name] are doing well! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you!

Congratulations! I feel like we were just discussing her name and ta-da she’s here! Enjoy every second!

• [name]Tabatha[/name]

Congratulations! :slight_smile: What a wonderful name you chose! [name]Tabitha[/name] is so pretty, and [name]Rachel[/name] sounds wonderful with it. But of course, I’m a little biased.
Anyway, congrats and the new baby, and I’m glad you’re all doing well.

Congratulations on your new daughter! [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] is beautiful!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Congratulations! I too love [name]Rachel[/name], but since it’s my sister’s first name I can’t use it as a first name. And my DH doesn’t like it (weirdo!) [name]Love[/name] Bitsy as a nn too. :slight_smile:

[name]Ed[/name] just told me he’d posted here. So, thankyou for the well wishes everyone. We’ve had her home for 2 days now - never had so many visitors in a short space of time! But she is beautiful, proper blue eyed blonde at the mo…
Many thanks for your help in deciding her name,
[name]Liz[/name], [name]Ed[/name] and [name]Little[/name] Bit