Aww thanks ladies. :white_heart: Yep they are my boys :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Awww thank you! I love your names too :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Aw thank you! I’d love to see new combos too but I’m stuck in a rut haha

1 Like

@greyblue with Sarai Matilda and Tristan Rafferty. The girl name especially I so strongly associate with you (and I love it :yellow_heart:) Also @eileithyia with Evaluna, @may.rose with Emma, Rose, Wesley and Linus, and @TDFM with Jude!

I love @enwmn, @blueylit and @acajou all have a wonderful quirky style and their UCs are always full of intriguing new options! I also love all the thought and meaning that always goes into @seawillow’s combos.

@leafsgirl44’s style is so sassy and distinctive, I always know a Haley thread just from the title! @SparkleNinja18’s style is so fun and her combos always full of energy and spark.

I also absolutely love the names @auroradawn, @yuma and @EmersonWildWood have chosen for their boys, all different from my own IRL naming style and from each other, but all fantastic and perfect for their families.

So many! @EdgeOfTheMeadow, @araminty, @minxtruck, @almostactually, @ashthedreamer, @hyacinthbucket, @katkabet, @tori101, @shells15 spring to mind immediately as posters who always give thoughtful, honest, detailed responses.

I’m excited to see @esita back on the search for names! :eyes: I always look out for my naming style twin @dechen’s posts, of course, and I love @enwmn’s inspiration posts for finding new gems to love!

@myosotis @katkabet @_thelittlefairywren @baya44 @lumosmaxima @acajou @rosepip @flowellagrace @luminen — you all have such fun, distinctive styles!

I love @sarahmezz1’s two-middle combos and her children’s names are fantastic. I’m excited to hear a #4 might be on the cards!

Ooh, tough one! There are several different NB styles, but I think @elleplume has a particularly gorgeous gently vintage, sweet and sunny cottagecore vibe which feels very Berry in the best way.

@hyacinthbucket @Rosebeth @brittanyanitarose and @rosepip.

@Greyblue and Sarai (again), @araminty and… Araminty :pleading_face:, @katkabet and Ellerbe, @namergirl3 and Elim, @seawillow and Rhema (so sweet!) and @LibelluleClaire’s recent birth announcement has me crushing on the fabulous Holiday all over again!

@ashthedreamer had Asa Seaborne as an option recently and I’m in love! Also @futuremama’s Theodore Wilde and Oscar Keats (they’d make the best brothers) and @OpheliaFlora your Arthur Vyvyan Louis is beautiful — I love Vyvyan for a boy.

@grackym’s two boys have gorgeous names and they go together so well while still being a little bit unexpected. I also think @meyera4 has fantastically named children. And @jenni_lynn91’s three girls are such a beautiful trio!

@minxtruck @dechen @leafsgirl44 @Luminen and @_thelittlefairywren — thank you for the kind words, Kay, and I really hope all is well with you :four_leaf_clover:

30 Likes

Thank you [name_f]Emma[/name_f]! That must have taken you absolutely ages - so many (great) tags! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve been coming back to it over the last couple of days :joy: Could have tagged many more as well!

3 Likes

Thank you for the tags, [name_f]Emma[/name_f]! :heart: I can’t wait to find out what names I’ll use for our first child either :see_no_evil: :joy: [name_m]Just[/name_m] feeling clueless at the moment!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tags, naming style twin! My first born has a high chance of sharing a name with your first born … Or third born! :laughing: We shall see. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

it’s almost like your goal is to make me cRy :sob:
thank you all for tagging me
so grateful for this community :,):heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

4 Likes

Thanks @Katinka! 2 more weeks till he’s here and we think we’re down to two names.

It’s been a hectic few years but I’m glad to be back!

1 Like

@ethelmary I love how so clearly inspired your names are! 𝐈𝐝𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫 is absolute perfection :heart: Also, I love how long you’ve held to Josepha, which is an old world name with charms abounding, yet you’re one of the very few who notice its wiles :blush: In general, I think you’ve got a distinctively dry wit. You should definitely write a Nameberry article one of these days!!

3 Likes

Aww thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :blush: All is well here. Life is busy, but not at all bad. I hope you’re well also.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Stuart! And Nora (@almostactually)!

And yep, I haven’t been active — I’ve been on a NB hiatus in 2021, unless tagged or PM’d. But I really appreciate the kind words!

3 Likes

Thank you @katinka !! That’s such a huge compliment!!

1 Like

Thank you, [name_f]Emma[/name_f]! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for including me!

1 Like

Aw thank you so much, [name_f]Emma[/name_f]! It’s been lovely to be a part of the community this long and get to name my children in the Nameberry context, whether I’ve been very active or not. I feel similarly about your children’s names–not my personal real-life naming style, but gorgeous together and perfect for you.

1 Like