Tahlia, Eliza or Mikayla?

Would love another pretty softer girls name.

• [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] (or other spelling)
  • [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]

Thanks!

I like them all, maybe [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] would be best because it doesn’t repeat the initial and seems a little more similar to your other children’s names.

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

1 Like

I think I prefer [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f]!

This may be nit picky, but in the novel Pride and Prejudice, Mr. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] were a couple - I know [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is different, but that immediately popped into my head. However, I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] still fits.

[name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] is not a favorite of mine, personally. I see its similarities to [name_f]Maddison[/name_f], but it’s very different from [name_u]Darcy[/name_u].

Another angle you might consider is looking for another surname-style name!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] a few ideas:
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_u]London[/name_u]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] best

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] with [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] most, though I like @dinosaursroar’s suggestion of [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] as well! [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] would be nice too. [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] sounds a little dated, in my opinion, and is very alliterative with [name_f]Maddison[/name_f]. I just don’t think it’s as special as [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

“Soft” Girl Names I love:
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] (vaguely similar to [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f])
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] (Sounds nice with [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] because it is a bit surname-y)
[name_f]Janelle[/name_f](a)
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] (I just love this so much, and I think it sounds nice as a subset, even if the styles are a little mixed)
[name_f]Alana[/name_f]
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] ([name_m]Just[/name_m] had to write this one! It might be a little too much, but it’s so soft and pretty

1 Like

I think all three of them work fine, but I think I prefer [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] to [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] with you having a [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] already? I like that all three kiddos would all have their own initial. I slightly prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] to [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f], but [name_u]Tali[/name_u] is one of my favorite girls’ names, and love the very similar [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Talia[/name_f], too. I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them! I think I’m voting [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] personally though.

1 Like

Stylistically, I think that [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] fits best with your other childrens names, though I do prefer the [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] spelling. But as a standalone name, my favourite would be [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f].

1 Like

I keep going back and forth on [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] but i think [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] actually has the edge

1 Like

Thanks for replying! I had no idea about the pride and prejudice!