Taj/Taja

I really like the name [name]Taj[/name] or [name]Taja[/name] for a boy. I think [name]Taj[/name] sounds a little incomplete. I love [name]Taja[/name]/[name]Tajeh[/name] but I’m afraid it’s too feminine for a boy.

wdyt? Any ideas for names that could use [name]Taj[/name] as a nn? Last name will be [name]Sheehan[/name]. Sisters are [name]Sage[/name] and [name]Lotus[/name], but we’re not necessarily looking to continue the theme, at least in a very obvious sort of way.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

[name]Taj[/name] is cool. I don’t like [name]Taja[/name], but I’ve always thought [name]Taj[/name] is interesting, though I don’t have the guts to use it. It might work as a nickname for TJ initals ([name]Timothy[/name] [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Thomas[/name] [name]James[/name], or whatever) but it would be a stretch. I can’t really think of anything else it could work for.

[name]Taj[/name] is a fabulous name, and I love it in that sibset. I think it can stand alone…it sounds complete to me. I went to school with a boy named [name]Raj[/name] (that was his complete name).

I can’t think of any names to lend the nn [name]Taj[/name] without it being a huge stretch. I like it “as is”! :slight_smile:

I have a cousin called [name]Taj[/name] and his brother is called [name]Tiger[/name]. It’s a nice name! I think [name]Taja[/name] does have more of a feminine feel to it. I would stick with [name]Taj[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks! Now begins the work of trying to sell it to DH… :smiley: