Take a poll and help my nameless DD!

See the results of this poll: Anthony, Rocco, Isabella and…

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Addison Elizabeth: 0 (0%)
  • Charlotte Elizabeth: 26 (90%)
  • Samantha Elizabeth: 3 (10%)

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name]. ([name]Love[/name] nn’s [name]Charlie[/name] or [name]Lottie[/name])
[name]Addison[/name] is uber trendy and [name]Samantha[/name] feels “dated” to me. [name]Charlotte[/name] is one of those names that ages well and will stick around forever.

definitely [name]Charlotte[/name]! I know three [name]Addison[/name]'s. I’ve always liked the name [name]Samantha[/name] too, but I agree that it feels dated.

Definitely [name]Charlotte[/name]! It has the same warm, round feeling for me as your other names - I don’t think (nice as they are) [name]Addison[/name] or [name]Samantha[/name] go with the sibset.

Another vote for [name]Charlotte[/name]! (I second [name]Rica[/name]'s post.) :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Charlotte[/name] no question I would not hesitate a moment longer, it is the perfect name and has great nn’s also.

I also love that it is the kind of name that is loved by generation after generation not one that is here today and gone tomorrow.

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! I love the nn [name]Charlie[/name]. I still like the name [name]Samantha[/name], it was almost my second daughters name but it is a bit popular. [name]Charlie[/name] is just such a great nn to me.

And the lovely Italian names went…? Sorry but with [name]Anthony[/name], [name]Rocco[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name] all the others just seem out of place. I like all of them but I preferred your earlier choices on other posts like [name]Francesca[/name] or [name]Luciana[/name], I just think it’s a better fit. Out of this list though…I don’t know. [name]Charlotte[/name] is just so glaringly French next to the others but I suppose it is my favourite on this poll. Anyway, if you like these names best then pay no attention to me:)

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]EDIT[/name]: Since you were thinking of the nn [name]Carly[/name] for [name]Charlotte[/name], have you considered the name [name]Carlotta[/name]? It would get [name]Carly[/name] more easily and it is the Italian variation of [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Just[/name] an idea. [name]Elizabeth[/name] is beautiful by the way:)

Gotta agree! [name]Charlotte[/name]!!! It’s classic, classy, and has a cool nickname of [name]Charlie[/name]!

Her nickname would be [name]Carly[/name] if we chose [name]Charlotte[/name]. We didn’t really “love” [name]Francesca[/name] or [name]Luciana[/name]. We liked them but sort of felt awkward saying them out loud.
I feel that [name]Anthony[/name] is used by multiple ethnicities and [name]Isabella[/name] is mainstream enough to fit w almost anything. [name]Rocco[/name] is primarily Italian but can be traced to Germanic roots as well.
Mostly, I think its most important that we name our daughter the name we love best, rather than trying to make her fit in w “the set.”
Thanks for all the help! :slight_smile:

Definitely [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Don[/name]'t like [name]Addison[/name] at all I’m afraid and [name]Sam[/name] feels dated to me too. Still love [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] but understand if it doesn’t work for you!