Talia Cosette, Talia Scarlett or Talia Nicolette

My husband and I have thrown the name [name]Talia[/name] around thev last two pregnancies and are having our gender reveal ultrasound today. I want to have a girls name picked already, it makes it so much easier for me to not toss names around forever like I did with my daughter. I already have boys name [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]

What do you think of [name]Talia[/name]?

I have thought of these middles

[name]Cosette[/name]-I just love it and have always loved
Nicolette_My middle is nicole and my husband really likes it but I could never use just [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] - My mothers all time favorite (she would be over the moon with this choice and I like it too being a southern raised girl myself)
[name]Maeve[/name]- I like this but dont think daddy will go for it (however [name]Talia[/name] is his top pick so maybe)
[name]Selene[/name]- we have always liked but not sure of the flow together
[name]Catherine[/name]-[name]Just[/name] classic and beautiful and goes with my other childrens middle names
Other suggestions welcome

First name has to be hebrew and middles anything goes especially like classics here

[name]Talia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] is very nice together.

[name]Talia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] is gorgeous!!!
I love [name]Talia[/name], it reminds me of the youtuber who is bubbly and happy and full of positivity. You should look her up, she’s a 13 year old makeup artist. You’ll fall in love with the name [name]Talia[/name] even more if you do.

[name]Cosette[/name] is not a kind sound imo, it’s very…just not good. lol
[name]Scarlett[/name] sound best with [name]Talia[/name]. Or [name]Talia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], the rest clash too much stylistically ([name]Maeve[/name], [name]Cosette[/name]) or sound poorly together ([name]Nicolette[/name], [name]Selene[/name])

Thanks I have seen her and she is darling. Im glad [name]Talia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] is getting a good response I really like it.

I like [name]Talia[/name]… and i like [name]Cosette[/name] with it best. It has a nice flow!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Talia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name], very stunning.

Nameberry has [name]Talia[/name] listed as a character in “The Dark [name]Night[/name] Rises”. I’ve never seen the movie. [name]How[/name] strong is that association? I just wonder if people would associate it with the [name]Colorado[/name] shooting? Maybe that sounds ridiculous, but I can’t help but wonder.

[name]Talia[/name] was the villian/mastermind revealed toward the end. While she was an important character, I’m not sure people would make that connection unless they were a huge fan.

I prefer [name]Talia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] the most.

I like [name]Talia[/name], but I think I like it better as a nn for [name]Natalia[/name]. [name]Joseph[/name] is a full name and might get the nn [name]Joe[/name] or [name]Joey[/name]… [name]Talia[/name] is more streamlined, so [name]Natalia[/name] would give your daughter more options.
I like [name]Natalia[/name] or [name]Talia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] the best!
What are your other children’s names?

[name]Talia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] is the cutest.

[name]Talia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] & [name]Talia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] are the best!

[name]Talia[/name] is actually very prevalent in the comic books of Batman and a love interest for Batman in the comic books.

Comic book nerds (like my husband) would be very aware of this, but not too many others.

[name]Talia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] and [name]Talia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] are equally beautiful I can’t decide!!

[name]Talia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] is perfection!

[name]Talia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is my favourite.

I think [name]Natalia[/name] would ruin the Hebrew theme and also I just don’t like it or [name]Nat[/name] very much. If I was worried about flexibility for [name]Talia[/name], I’ve known ones that went by [name]Tally[/name] and ones that went by [name]Tillie[/name].

[name]Talia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] is nice as well, though I think the meaning of [name]Vivien[/name] (as in [name]Vivien[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]… [name]Scarlett[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name]…) is a bit nicer. And [name]Vivien[/name] has the advantage of not reminding me of [name]Scarlett[/name] Johansson.

I’ve never liked [name]Cosette[/name], I’m sorry. -ette names in general feel a bit limp to me, and [name]Cosette[/name] just means “little thing” in French and isn’t a real name.

I love all your names, we have very similar tastes!

[name]Talia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] is so beautiful! [name]Talia[/name] is my sister’s name and I just love it. [name]Tali[/name] is a cute nn too :slight_smile:
[name]Talia[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] is lovely too but just doesn’t have that special feeling that [name]Talia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] gives me.
[name]Nicolette[/name] reminds me of Nicorette. I’m sorry! I really want to like it but that’s all I can think of…

Best Wishes x