Tamsin Therese? alliteration too much?

too much T? last name starts with a D and is 2 syllables

[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] [name_m]Davis[/name_m] might be a little too much. Alliteration aside, its very S heavy. A bit of a mouthful. What about Teagen?

I love [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]! I really like it, but I also like alliteration. [name_m]How[/name_m] do you prn [name_f]Therese[/name_f]? Tuh-race? Ta-ray-sa? Either way I think it’s chic.

I love [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]. :slight_smile: I’m not always the biggest fan of alliteration, but I think [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] works well.

We would pronounce it Tuh-[name_u]Reese[/name_u], its in honor of my mom. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your post! That’s kinda what I was thinking too. I really like the name [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] for its vintage quirkiness and also not being heard of often. The middle name is in honor of my mom so the middle name stays for sure. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wish it didn’t sound so heavy on the s’s. Our other choices so far are [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] but can’t use it with our middle and last name. There is a Teagen in our group of friends kids, got any other suggestions that fill the order? :slight_smile:

What about [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] to break up the three names of two syllables? That would still honour your mother while giving your daughter her own version of the name.