Tatum or London?

Trying to decide which I like better for our baby girl due next week. [name]London[/name] would be for writer [name]Jack[/name] [name]London[/name] and [name]Tatum[/name] would be after jazz musician [name]Art[/name] [name]Tatum[/name]. What do you think?

[name]Tatum[/name]!

I second [name]Tatum[/name]. What are you thinking of for middle names? I just can’t get behind the name [name]London[/name] for a little girl. I don’t think it would age well either.

We like [name]Quinn[/name] for a middle name, but we’re also considering [name]Belle[/name] or [name]Blue[/name] with [name]London[/name].

[name]Tatum[/name], for sure! I also wanted to mention that [name]London[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and [name]London[/name] [name]Blue[/name], while cute, sound like “things” to me rather than names. [name]Tatum[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is pretty!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Tatum[/name], for sure! I also can’t wrap my head around [name]London[/name] for a name.

I like them both. I do see the appeal in [name]London[/name] and like the sound of it for a name, however its so well known as an international city that Im on the fence with this one. You may get questions as might she, about why you chose the name. For me personally, that would get annoying.

As far as [name]Tatum[/name], I think that is less of a statement name meaning you wont get questions as I mentioned above. With that said, my pick is [name]Tatum[/name], because its just as nice of a name, and she can go by Tat as a nn. They both have such a different feel, what name have you been leaning towards?

[name]London[/name] gets my vote (:

Hmm. Interesting names. In theory I think I would like [name]Tatum[/name] better but I just can’t get the word Tantrum out of my head when I see it. So I guess I’d go with [name]London[/name], even though I think it’s a bit trendy in the same way [name]Paris[/name] is - not necessarily trendy in numbers but trendy in style.