Taylor, Molly, & ??

Good [name]Afternoon[/name] Berries!

I just have a quick question… :slight_smile:

So, [name]Taylor[/name] and [name]Molly[/name] are sisters. Their names share a common “L” sound, though that sound is not the same in both names. They have a third sister, who remains nameless. I am hoping that you are able to help me solve that problem.

I am looking for a name with an “L” sound, but again, one that is different from the “-lor” in [name]Taylor[/name] and the “-ly” in [name]Molly[/name]. Originally, I was thinking [name]Layla[/name], but I’m not really satisfied with that name anymore. This girl was born in 2000, and [name]Taylor[/name] and [name]Molly[/name] are five and four years older than her.

Any suggestions are welcome! Thank you all soooo much!

[name]Layla[/name] is cute. I like it a lot. What about [name]Amelia[/name]? or [name]Olivia[/name]? I think [name]Taylor[/name], [name]Molly[/name], and [name]Olivia[/name] are really cute together, and [name]Olivia[/name] would fit in with the naming trends of 2000. [name]Elise[/name] would also be nice.

Good luck!

I’m really confused. There is an 11yo without a name?

lol, I think it’s for a story… maybe. I’m hoping it’s for a story, anyway.

Haha! Awk… I’m so sorry. Yes, it is for a story. :slight_smile: I didn’t want to post this in Writer’s Corner because I was looking for a quick response, and that forum doesn’t get as much traffic as Girls’ Names so… I hope this clears things up!

And ashthedreamer… I do really like [name]Olivia[/name]. :slight_smile: Maybe I’ll try that on for size. Thanks!

Haha. I figured it must be for a story ;). [name]Amelia[/name] would be nice!

[name]Lucy[/name] is the first name that came to mind. It goes well with [name]Molly[/name] and [name]Taylor[/name] … and, in 2000, [name]Lucy[/name] was on the rise in popularity.

Since it’s for a story, a character personality would be helpful when coming up with a name.