Teagan/Tegan/Taegan (+Middlename Help!)

Looking for some opinions here!

What do you think of the name [name]Teagan[/name]/[name]Tegan[/name]/Taegan?

Which Pronunciation do you prefer? [name]Tay[/name]-[name]Gun[/name] or Tee-[name]Gan[/name]?

Which way would you spell it to get either pronunciation?

Any other thoughts?

Thinking middles names of [name]Frances[/name] (Or some form of honouring [name]Frank[/name], my Papa <3), Jane (Or some form of Honouring my Mom Janet), Margaret (Or another form again, In memory of Grandma Margaret), Ellen, Irene, or Lorna. All Family names! Please any suggestions welcome!!

I really like the name [name]Teagan[/name]. I’d spell it either [name]Tegan[/name] or [name]Teagan[/name] and pronounce it Tee-gan, personally.

Of your ideas, I like [name]Tegan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Tegan[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] the best.

I didn’t realize I was reading in the girl’s name forum and thought you were talking about a boy’s name until you mentioned the middles. [name]Just[/name] a thought.

[name]Teagan[/name] I believe, was originally a boys name, but it’s strongly crossing over to the girls side, sitting at roughly #243 for girls and #688 for boys (For U.S statistics)
Where I’m located [name]Teagan[/name] (all spellings I could find) had 51 girls named it in 2009, (Province wide)(the 2010 statistics haven’t come out yet, waiting very impatiently) and only 15 boys (with the spellings I could find on the list), so Gender confusion isn’t too much of a thought here, (But thank you for your insight :slight_smile: ) We are mostly worried about which spelling for which pronunciation, because that seems to be the largest problem with the name.

I don’t know what the “right” spelling or pronunciation is, but to me if you want TEE-gan than by spelling it [name]Teagan[/name], most people would get it right. I’m kind of likeing the name myself now that I see it here. I’m currious to hear any other’s thoughts on the name. :slight_smile: