Team Green Arrival

It’s a boy!

His name is [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] but we do call him Fin/Finn (haven’t decided on nickname spelling yet) a lot as well!

When we met him he just did not feel like a [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] at all so after going through our lists again we had two contenders, [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]. We let our older kids, [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], make the final decision and they both thought their baby brother was a [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]!

We hadn’t really considered [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] all that much as a serious option because our last name is also two syllables, begins with G and ends with N, but the more we say it together the more we love it. They just sound so fun together!

34 Likes

Congratulations!!! [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] is such a handsome name!

Congratulations! [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] is a cute name

Congrats!

congratulations! i absolutely love his name!!

Congratulations! Griffin is so cool!

Congratulations!

I love it, what a perfectly named sibset!

Congratulations :tada: [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is super handsome and Fin/Finn is great!

congrats! griffin joseph is adorable!!

Congratulations, love the name [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and it’s perfect with your other children’s names.

[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is a great name! Congratulations :green_heart:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this name soooo much. And I love alliterative names

congratulations! his name is amazing! :tada:

Congratulations! [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] is my brothers name and I’ve always been kinda jealous of it

[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] is wonderful! Congrats!

Congratulations! I’ve never thought to use Fin/Finn as a nickname for [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] but I love that! Super cute. [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is a perfect name!

Congratulations! I wish you a quick recovery and lots of down time to enjoy your sweet little one.

congratulations!

How handsome! Congratulations!