Team Green Arrival!!

After waiting 9 long months to find out our baby’s gender, DH and I welcomed a baby girl right last week. We were convinced she was actually a he, so we were shocked! Her name is [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] “Ozzie” [name_u]October[/name_u].

We settled on [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] because we both loved the nickname [name_u]Ozzie[/name_u]. And after a dramatic delivery, DH said she needed a tough, spunky name to match.

Despite the [name_u]November[/name_u] birthday, [name_u]October[/name_u] is a month that holds close meaning for my husband and I. It only felt right to give it even more significance with the birth of our first child.

We love her more than anything and feel her name suits her perfectly:)

55 Likes

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] nn [name_u]Ozzie[/name_u] is so cool! Congratulations!

What a great name! I love elegant [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] paired with cool [name_u]October[/name_u] :heart_eyes: Congratulations.

1 Like

rosalind october ‘ozzie’ is wonderfully witchy! congratulations to you and your family!

and welcome, ozzie! :crystal_ball:

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]October[/name_u] is such a cool name. And nicknamed [name_u]Ozzie[/name_u]? Oh my goodness! That’s inspired! Absolutely stunning, welcome to your girl x

1 Like

Congratulations :ribbon:

Oh my goodness what a fantastic choice! [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] ‘Ozzie’ is inspired and I love [name_u]October[/name_u] in the middle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a fun & spunky name, I absolutely love [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]October[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

Congratulations :tada:

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]October[/name_u] is beautiful such a stunning name I’m experiencing name envy she’s truly absolutely beautiful.

Wishing you all the best with your new addition!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]October[/name_u] is an amazing name, and even fits perfectly in with the fall vibe of that month. :wilted_flower::fallen_leaf:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_u]Ozzie[/name_u]!:white_heart:

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] “Ozzie” [name_u]October[/name_u] is both a stunning and super spunky name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name! Congratulations!

What a beautiful name!! Congratulations to you all!

oh wow i love rosalind october, and the nickname ozzie is so so adorable :heart_eyes: congratulations! and welcome to the world, ozzie :heart:

That’s awesome! I never would have thought of [name_u]Ozzie[/name_u] for [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], but I love it. Congratulations!

Oh I love her name! Congratulations!