Team Green Baby has arrived!

Our team green baby is a little girl who was born on the 22nd [name_f]February[/name_f]. We named her [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]. [name_f]Edith[/name_f] was the name my husband was set on for the last few months of my pregnancy. After a process of elimination (and also knowing he loved it best), we finally settled on [name_f]Edith[/name_f] as her first name. We are using the nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f] and it is very sweet. We chose [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] as it is a name I have always loved but my husband does not! I am so glad I am able to use it in some form. I also think the double E initials gives quite a sweet and spunky sound. Thank you everyone who helped over the past few months with my polls and forum postings.

Congratulations! I adore both of her names, and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is such a precious combo!

Gorgeous! [name_f]Edie[/name_f] is such a sweet and sassy nickname, too. Congratulations!

What a gorgeous name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] is one of my favourites! Congrats!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! Congratulations!

I really love alliteration with names and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is just darling. Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is absolutely gorgeous and I adore the alliteration :slight_smile:

Congratulations :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Edith[/name_f] nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f]! Congrats!! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] combination!! Congratulations!

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is one of the prettiest names I have ever come across. Congratulations!