Team green baby is here

And green —> pink!
:heart: [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] :heart:
was born @ 33 weeks on 12/12 & is absolutely perfect. She’s getting stronger in the NICU and her sweet heart & fierce soul already shine through :muscle:t4:

43 Likes

What a great name! Congrats and welcome little [name_f]Willa[/name_f] :heart: Good luck in the NICU

1 Like

Oh, congratulations! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is stunning! I hope she continues to get bigger and stronger!

1 Like

Aww, she has a beautiful name. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is such a beautiful name. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is so lovely :sparkling_heart: Best of luck to you and her!!

1 Like

Congratulations! She has a lovely name.

1 Like

Gorgeous name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Her name is stunning Congratulations :heart:

2 Likes

Love [name_f]Willa[/name_f]!

After reading your other thread I think you made completely the right choice and I’m glad you decided to stick with [name_f]Willa[/name_f].
I’m sure you’ll be glad you did!

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! So happy for you and your family. Sending all my love to you and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] while she grows big and strong.

1 Like

such a pretty name!! congratulations, wishing you and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] health and happiness x

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] sweet [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]! She has the perfect name !

Wishing health and happiness while you are in the NICU ! Get lots of rest and ensure you are taking good care of yourself! Nicu life is hard and I couldn’t imagine the added pandemic stress !

1 Like

Congratulations, welcome [name_f]Willa[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What a beautiful name, best wishes!!

1 Like

Gorgeous! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is such a perfect sweet name with fighting spirit. Congratulations and wishing a speedy recovery to you and little [name_f]Willa[/name_f].

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is a stunning & strong name for your little fighter. Wishing you all the best & I hope you get to take her home soon :blush:

1 Like

Congrats!! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is stunning and I hope she grows even more during her time in the NICU!

1 Like

I love love love this!!! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] has been on my list before, it is just perfect! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

What a beautiful name! I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]. What a cool birthday too having that repeating 12/12. Congratulations :grinning:

1 Like