Team Green Baby was a little girl!!

On Feb 1 (11 days after our due date), we welcomed our first baby and were excited to find out it was a little girl!! We were team green, but both thought we might have accidentally seen boy parts at our anatomy scan - not the case clearly!

We named her Delphine Mary. Delphine was chosen years ago by us and the nickname Dela is a scramble of my late mother’s name. Versions of Mary are family names for my husband and I, including my middle name (Marie).

She has a full head of long, super light blonde hair and seems to suit her name already.

We agonized over a boy name for months and sought a lot of feedback from the Nameberry forums. Although ultimately for naught (!), I really appreciate everyone’s comments and help.

[name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is such a sweet name! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is lovely!! Congratulations

Beautiful! Very many congratulations.

[name_m]How[/name_m] gorgeous! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is such a sweet name.

Gorgeous name! Congrats! :slight_smile:

So lovely! Congrats! :slight_smile:

Beautiful! Congrats!

What a beautiful name, congratulations and welcome [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] was my much-loved, very much missed grandmother’s name. She was a fair-haired, kind, quick-witted and talented woman. Only good associations with the name — which I’d like anyway, it’s very chic.

Congratulations!! So lovely to see an actual little [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] in real life - it’s top of our girl list :slight_smile: She sounds wonderful.

What a meaningful name! Congratulations!

Congrats! [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] is a really beautiful choice. :slight_smile:

Such a sweet name - congratulations! :slight_smile:

What a sweet ending to eleven extra days of waiting.

Congratulations! [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is absolutely perfect, I adore her name :slight_smile:

So gorgeous, congratulations!!