(Teaser, Anyone?)

They entered a room, devoid of anything but a chest. Full of hope, [name_m]Mark[/name_m] ran to the chest, but his face fell when he looked inside. [name_f]Immy[/name_f] came up behind him and peered over his shoulder. It was empty. They had to keep searching.
Next word: [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

[name_u]Sam[/name_u] took Hali’s hand in his and kissed it once. “I think you’re going to be okay.”

At least that was his hope. That she would be okay. That she could be happy again, eventually, in time.

Next: time

1 Like

And what is there to fear, thought [name_f]Ino[/name_f], if I may live forever? If I remain an embodiment of justice, untouched by the lawless land of Death for all time? Nothing, she concluded, for the world shrinks when Death does not loom.

Next: justice

1 Like

“Justice is hard to come by,” Layla said sadly, her eyes echoing her tone. “One does not always receive what one deserves.” Willa knew Layla’s thoughts, because she was thinking the same thing: If justice were easy to come by, Lana wouldn’t be dead.
NextWord: Deserve

Again, [name_m]Orson[/name_m] lamented, why did this infernal girl insist on being so irritatingly stubborn? Did he not deserve praise for coming all this way just to see her? He was the real victim in all of this. He suffered everyday they were apart, and after four years, it certainly took its toll.

Next word: certain

1 Like

“Why?” [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] said. “What’s wrong?”

“A lot,” [name_f]Freyja[/name_f] said, and suddenly, she felt like crying. “I wasn’t planning on my brother here, and certainly not Niklas."

next: plan

1 Like

“I didn’t plan for this! Any of this!” Annie’s eyes brimmed with tears. Pip’s were cold and unforgiving.
“Don’t act pathetic,” she said. “This is your fault, and crying won’t get you out of the blame.”
Crushed, [name_f]Annie[/name_f] looked to [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] for help. But the other girl just shook her head sadly. “If you hadn’t lied, we wouldn’t be here right now.”
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] sobbed. [name_u]Pip[/name_u] turned away, and Annie’s crying grew louder. “I will never forgive you,” [name_u]Pip[/name_u] said. “Never.”
Next word: Pathetic

“Manelin, I’ve never been disappointed in your performance until today. You were a mess out there, abysmal.”

“Sorry, Coach.”

“Do you think we can best Silverleaf with pathetic times like these?” Coach [name_m]Anders[/name_m] angrily tossed his clipboard at Lance’s feet.

“No, sir.”

Next: sir

1 Like

“Next time, leave the prisoner fit for labor. There’s no healing that knee.” I had hung my head and muttered my apologies, looking up when Teiva turned from behind his desk to face me.
“But you did well for your first time, [name_f]Amara[/name_f]. I’m proud of you. You’ll get better.”
“Yes, sir.”

Next: prisoner

1 Like