Teddy...for a girl

What do you think of [name]Teddy[/name] for a girl, and if she had a full name what do you think it would be(or what is it supposed to be)? And, what nickname would you put with it? I have some ideas for [name]Teddy[/name], but if she had a full name I’m not sure if they would flow:
[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Angelica[/name]-[name]Angelica[/name] is by far my second favourite name. So pretty and elegant, but it could be used on a young girl.
[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Maree[/name]- I like the spelling [name]Maree[/name] better than [name]Marie[/name], but [name]Marie[/name] is cute too. I know its really popular but I kind of like it.
[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Elizabelle[/name]- I saw it on someone’s post, and loved it. I basically dropped [name]Elizabeth[/name] from all my combos and put on [name]Elizabelle[/name].
[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]- I love [name]Gwendolyn[/name], and it goes well with [name]Teddy[/name].
[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Alice[/name]- I dont know what I think about [name]Alice[/name] yet, but I guess it flows.
[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Cadence[/name]-I love [name]Cadence[/name], but I dont really know if this combo flows well. Oh well, a try wont hurt anyone.
[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]-[name]Michelle[/name] goes with basically everything, so why not?
[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Anne[/name]-So popular, yet pretty.

So, what would be a full name for [name]Teddy[/name](girl, remember)? Also, what do you think about my combinations?

[name]Teddy[/name] is cute for a girl, but only as a nickname, imo (I feel the same way about [name]Teddy[/name] on a boy though, I’d always use a longer name because [name]Teddy[/name] feels very young to me). I wouldn’t want to be an adult named [name]Teddy[/name] and [name]Ted[/name] seems like a really masculine way to nickname it, so having a longer name to fall back on would be important. You could use the feminized or related versions of the male names that [name]Teddy[/name] originally comes from. [name]Theodora[/name] and [name]Theodosia[/name] are related to [name]Theodore[/name]. [name]Edwina[/name] is the feminine version of [name]Edwin[/name]. I like [name]Theodora[/name] a lot, and [name]Edwina[/name] (prn ed-[name]WIN[/name]-uh, rather than ed-WEEN-uh) is a guilty pleasure name of mine. As for middle names, I think a lot of the ones you listed could go well with [name]Theodora[/name].

[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Angelica[/name] - a bit of a mouthful, but pretty
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - very pretty, but I don’t like [name]Maree[/name]. I would pronounce [name]Maree[/name] like [name]Mary[/name]. And [name]Marie[/name] is such a traditional name, it feels very anti-purist to me.
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Elizabelle[/name] - a bit much but pretty. [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] or [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is more subtle.
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] - long but pretty. [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Gwen[/name] would be gorgeous.
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Alice[/name] - gorgeous.
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Cadence[/name] - not my favorite but it flows nicely.
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] - it flows, but [name]Michelle[/name] feels boring to me, especially with the many other wonderful names on this list.
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Anne[/name] - [name]Anne[/name] is very ehh to me plus this name runs into itself. Especially in the middle. I don’t mind it so much as a first name because its classic and [name]Annie[/name] is sweet, but in the middle it feels like a filler. [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Aine[/name]/[name]Anya[/name] is pretty.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

I think [name]Teddy[/name] for a girl is darling! You can be brave and just go with [name]Teddy[/name], but if it were me, I’d probably name her something conventional and then call her [name]Teddy[/name]. I think [name]Theodora[/name] is the traditional name behind [name]Teddy[/name], but there are others I’m sure.

If you do call her [name]Teddy[/name], a girly-girl, longer, elegant middle name is a good idea. I’m not quite sure what I think of [name]Elizabelle[/name], but I do like [name]Isabeau[/name]! I’m liking 3 syllable with [name]Teddy[/name].

[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]

A [name]Theodore[/name] variant would make the most sense. I don’t like it at all for a girl. I would consider it a unisex name because it’s just as valid for a [name]Theodora[/name] as a [name]Theodore[/name], but I just don’t care for it. I mean, [name]Teddy[/name] sounds awfully cutesy, maybe because of the bear, and [name]Ted[/name] just sounds ridiculously masculine. But that’s just a personal view of it; it is a valid name for a girl.

If you like the beat of [name]Teddy[/name] [name]Maree[/name], you might consider [name]Teddy[/name] [name]Louise[/name] or [name]Teddy[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]. I know many consider it over-used, but in the right case I still like [name]Marie[/name] as a middle name.

I knew a [name]Teddy[/name] once…[name]Teddy[/name] [name]Ann[/name] I think. She hated her first name…

I love the idea of [name]Teddy[/name] as a nickname. [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Alice[/name], [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Cadence[/name], or [name]Thea[/name] [name]Delilah[/name] would be my choice to get to [name]Teddy[/name].