Teenberries: A New Hope

Thank you! you as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s fine :blush:. I really like your name as well I read a book when I was 9 /10 and her name was [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and I’ve really liked it. Have you watched the film [name_f]Amélie[/name_f]? It’s the movie I was named after and its meant to be really good. I have yet to watch it but…

4 Likes

Thank you! I haven’t watched [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]. I want to though! It sounds really good.

3 Likes

excellent - translation is fun. another fun feature of gcse level is literature, which you might enjoy. does your school offer ancient greek (probably not, but it has psychology, which mine doesn’t, so it’s worth a shot)? I’m self-teaching gcse ancient greek, and it’s really fun, so you might be interested in that as well!

hi @Amelieeeeeee nice to meet you! i’m ella and i’m 14 and currently having a technical argument with Wattpad because its not working and its really frustrating!

1 Like

sappho why are you so amazing?! :sob:

4 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re the sweetest

4 Likes

she sounds very impressive but her name’s a bit of a rip-off from mine, don’t you think? and since I was obviously born first, I should sue for copyright infringement.

i still like the name nora

4 Likes

Oh wow, self-teaching that’s amazing!!! I’ve been meaning to on like Duolingo or something like that and Welsh as well but haven’t got round to it. We have ancient history but there isn’t any translation so it’s not the best. :confounded:

OH MY GOSH YES

1 Like

Good morning. :slight_smile: How is everyone today?

Amélie, welcome! I’m [name_f]Eileithyia[/name_f]. I don’t come onto this thread too often nowadays but hopefully I’ll see you around! :heart:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you too!
Oh noooo!! Its so annoying when something doesn’t work. my spotify wasnt working earlier. Like noooo SPOTIFY

2 Likes

Random Thing: I was going to add [name_f]Cora[/name_f] to my name list today, but then I remembered you, so I didn’t put it on there. I wouldn’t want to make it any more popular :wink:

5 Likes

it’s a lot of fun! I would discourage the duolingo latin course - it’s still quite new, and not great. I would recommend [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]’s classics textbooks. I’m using his Greek to GCSE course and it’s worked well for me.

1 Like

Thanks! Nice to meet you I really like your name!!

Thanks! I’ll go check that out!

1 Like

Nice to meet you [name_f]Amélie[/name_f], I’m [name_f]Via[/name_f]!

1 Like

as the original [name_f]Cora[/name_f]™, I give you permission to like the name [name_f]Cora[/name_f] as long as you don’t name your future daughter that (only as a first name, you can use [name_f]Cora[/name_f] as a middle name to honor me if you’d like)

I do not actually have ownership of the name [name_f]Cora[/name_f] I just like to pretend I do so I feel more powerful.

10 Likes

Nice to meet you too!

1 Like

That’s a good idea— I’ll patent myself as the original [name_f]Maie[/name_f]™ :grin:

8 Likes