Teenberries and the Temple of Names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m Riv/Twig she/they

1 Like

Hello to everyone who is new! I’m [name_f]Evie[/name_f] (she/her)

In other important news, [name_f]Tea[/name_f] (@oceansea) is one like away from a great reply! Go like it!

1 Like

I just did!

2 Likes

hello autumn! i’m ellory, currently having a gender-identity crisis, so any pronouns are fine. :))

i took a teenberry hiatus for a short while, but i’m back! how is everyone?

4 Likes

ahhahahaha thanks evie!
here’s the badge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hey ellory! i’m good. i applied for a job this morning so fingers crossed!! :crossed_fingers:

i haven’t been on here in a little while, i’m tea she/her how is everyone?

4 Likes

awesome, [name_f]Tea[/name_f]! I hope you get it and everything works out!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]! I’m [name_u]Rain[/name_u] (She/Her).

Good luck! I hope you get it :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Ellory[/name_f]! I’m good, how are you?

3 Likes

No crap, there is LITERALLY someone in my school named R0ger D@ngerfield.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]! :slight_smile: What are your pronouns?

I’m [name_f]Em[/name_f], they/he. :slight_smile:

Y’all my Aunt’s having a baby! Don’t know the gender yet, but I’m so excited for the name already!

3 Likes

congrats to your aunt!

by the way
hello
[name_u]Happy[/name_u] [name_m]Thursday[/name_m]!
Grapes are lovely. I love grapes.
hope you’re well!

2 Likes

OMG I JUST FOUND OUT MY SISTER IS PREGNANT & I WAS COMING TO POST ABOUT IT

My aunt is also due in early january w/ a girl (will be named Aria :]), there is a slight chance we will share a b-day!

Also rip my sleep schedule I have been speedrunning watching the DSMP bc i’m sick of pretending i know what my friends are talking about

i actually like it a it tho lol

Lovejoy is amazing, I have been listening to Wilbur’s music for a while but only just found out about his band a week ago! I can’t get One Day out of my head :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

1 Like

im about ready 2 as well lol

Hey Rio! I’m Em, he/him & they/them :slight_smile:

Life update: Today I got my official ASD/Asperger’s diagnosis, although I’ve known I was autistic for a long time before this lol – But my mom wants a second opinion bc ive had so many diagnoses thrown at me so I have a 3h follow-up w someone different tomorrow :’[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

also my mild stutter has turned noticeable & suddenly im much more colorblind than i was before, i have literally no clue what 2 do, somebody PLZ help me!!!

I’ll probably give out candy to lil’ kids :slight_smile:

maybe dress up for them

i wanted to go trick-or-treating last year but i couldnt, now im over it lol

YES

Subtle gay anthems (add on to this, @ethelmary since your the only TL4 teenberry im calling on you to wiki post this, ik i do this a lot sorry lol): Serotonin by Girl in Red (i almost typed that the other way around xD), Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood, Lemon Boy by Cavetown

Yay!

@ellory

Ello, Ellory!

1 Like

Oh congratulations to her!

And congratulations to your aunt too! It’s cool that you may share a birthday

1 Like

i find it kinda funny that right after my nephew was born i’m getting a niece & a nibling of unknown gender

Ooh congrats!!

Congrats! That’s amazing!

Aww sweet

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]

2 Likes
And why
  • Winter
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Fall

0 voters

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] because nice weather