Teenberries and the Temple of Names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] I’m [name_f]Emma[/name_f] ! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] to ‘meet you’. There was a topic called chatberries i can link it if you want but the last post was a while ago. Sorry I’m not much help :heart:

Of course! I heard about this condition a few years ago and thought that it kind of sounded familiar.

2 Likes

Hello!! [name_u]Happy[/name_u] belated thankgiving everyone!!!

my family is setting up christmas decorations right now, lol

an update on my brothers relationship status (for anyone who cares)

[name_m]Alas[/name_m], my brother now officially has a girlfriend (he’s in 8th grade)

he called her on wednesday and told her he likes her back and wants to date

they’re hanging out today at her friends house

that make me very :sparkles: uncomfy :sparkles: because my parents don’t know he is going over there, and they don’t know the girl who lives there, and they don’t know he’s meeting his new gf their

and he’s forcing me to keep it a secret from my parents, soooo…

gsnrkjgbewiugtbwoutgbweuibgtfrewuotgo

anyways, happy saturdayyyyyy

1 Like

i’m glad you’re okay :relaxed:
i’m sorry about the history assignment. take a break from it for a second, then come back. put on some warm clothes if you want, maybe get a cozy blanket.
the theo situation sounds frustrating. don’t overthink things too much, just maybe ask him if he’s okay or call him if you need to. it’s okay love <3

remus name suggestions...

remus oleander
remus vivendel
remus moonbeam / sunbeam
remus wildflower / wildrose
remus fierenzo
remus othello
remus blackbird / bluebird
remus indiana
remus nohr
remus december
remus darragh
remus fable
remus wilde / wilder
remus bramblewood
remus viggo
remus blackberry
remus oregano
remus jupiter / juniper (used to be in my uc!)
remus briar
remus hyacinth
remus larkspur
remus meadowlark
remus hummingbird
remus fletcher
remus autumn
remus honeybee
remus huckleberry
remus barnaby
remus benedikt
remus fyodor
remus olivier
remus pietro
remus abramo
remus amadeo
remus aurelijas
remus paora
remus piripi
remus nīkau
remus berwyn
remus caerwyn
remus leolin
remus talfryn

good luck with bike riding! i hope you have so much fun!
it’s been very chill, i had two thanksgivings, and we’re putting up christmas decorations today!!

how goes it, everyone?? how’s everyone’s day been? :two_hearts:

1 Like

hi emma! thanks for the recommendation.
like you said, it’s not very active, but it could be revived. :green_heart:

do you know if there are any other teenberries who have recently ‘aged out’?

2 Likes

hey! i’m emma (she/her) nice to meet you!

oof that sucks

yayyyyyyyy weekend

hey ellory! i’m doing well, how about you? (also, you give amazing advice)

my day

lol nothing happened

3 Likes

haha, same

the only exciting thing that happened is that my dad and I are currently engaged in a stressful game of Scrabble. We got tired of sitting down, so we just take turns going whenever we walk by lol

oooh, and the other day I made a DIY a waterproof book, and I’m going to test it out in the shower later (yes, I do love reading that much. fight me)

1 Like

oooh let me know who wins

1 Like

we haven’t finished yet, but as of right now, it’s not gonna be me

2 Likes

I am in love
I’m naming my firstborn child miran [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] ash
And idc what anyone thinks anymore
This name is mine
Its so perfect for me in literally every way
I will explain it if anyone cares

2 Likes

i’d love to hear an explanation!

1 Like

Very pretty!!

I love hearing the reasoning behind peoples combos, please share!

1 Like

Question:

Which of the the following name combos give off the most “rich girl” vibes? (I need this for reasons)

• [name_f]Cathrine[/name_f] Pope
  • [name_f]Diana[/name_f] Pope
  • [name_f]Regina[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] Kinglsey
  • [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
  • Virgina [name_u]Dell[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Kimberly[/name_u] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

that’s a lot, oop-

depends on what type of rich girl!
royal- regina sterling
actress- victoria scarlett
heiress- virginia dell
modern teenager from a rich fam- maybe victoria scarlett? or if she’s british then def beatrix june

1 Like

seconding @jujubesun, also francis blythe (but spelled frances) gives off rich girl vibes to me!

3 Likes

hello! i’m [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]! nice to meet ya!

1 Like

I know it’s been nearly two weeks but congrats! :partying_face:

:raised_hand:

For my real name, [name_u]Jem[/name_u], and for my nb name, [name_f]Evie[/name_f]!

Dark chocolate but I’ll honestly eat them all

hmmm :thinking: I don’t think I’ve tried any but a girl at my school swears by banana and tuna sandwiches!

Peonies!

Trying to read a friend’s (awful) handwriting :rofl:

Sounds beautiful! I would love to live somewhere with a proper autumn

hey ella (:

let’s see what did i do today…

ohh we had science and got to play with lightboxes! that wasn’t what we were meant to be doing but our group didn’t have a mirror for the actual experiment so we just had fun with it!

woah birdie those are soo good!!!

it was kind of uneventful but you asked…

we had this weird test for research that [name_m]Oxford[/name_m] is doing for two periods, then I had a science competition, then normal school and swimming training.

Pasta or chocolate!

I feel obliged to say underwater but forest canopy would be pretty cool

Hmm I don’t really know!

I believe it was Yes I’m Changing by Tame Impala (do recommend)

I might just have to borrow this line for future use!

Does [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] count? If not, then [name_f]Verity[/name_f]!

Yelyzaveta my love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_f]Alexia[/name_f] or [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] (again) or [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]!

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] or [name_u]Paris[/name_u] (b)

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] is probably invented!

Again, Yelyzaveta… or [name_f]Elzbieta[/name_f] which I just discovered! (Ukrainian and Polish [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] variants respectively)

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] or [name_f]Ginny[/name_f]!

It kinda does… but that was a Very [name_m]Russ[/name_m] thing to say lol

(ten days late) congrats!

I agree! I don’t really like the look though :pensive:

this is the genre I was looking for!

I have a few! depends on my mood and the situation - something fruity like pineapple or pomegranate (iced) in summer, macadamia brittle in winter, chamomile (which I actually call sleepytime tea lmao) if I’m tired, and one called tummy tea if I’m feeling sick!

Catching up on so much means there are so many of these questions lol :joy: I had a nice chat with some of my friends this morning!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] it went well!

if it makes you feel any better, my cousin is named zak (or zack ? and he is a police officer with a (bad) mullet who plays lots of video games and drinks too much beer

oh mars you’re pretty cool :sunglasses:

I’ve only listened to ten songs because my attention span isn’t that great jdsjfhkj but I loved the All Too Well 10 min version and [name_u]Red[/name_u]! oh and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] was so sad :sob:

Sounds beautiful and magical! :sparkles:

CONGRATS EMMA!!!

both beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I feel kind of weird though because my style has hardly changed since when I joined in May… like, my top girl combo has gone from [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] to [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Okay completely unrelated but this emoji looks ?? so ?? weird ?? like it just looks as though it has two little t-rex arm/hand thingys and not at all like a hug

I feel this, said as I continue to procrastinate my report (it’s not due until [name_u]February[/name_u] 3, but most of the time between now and then is holidays and I’d rather not be doing schoolwork then lol)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_u]Casey[/name_u]! I’m doing good, hope you had a great day too!

yes

vegemite Supremacy

Ditto here! We watched it as a debating team and one of the girls had already seen it and she told us there was a jump scare. it ended up being [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] with red hair lol

mmm yeah donald is not the best person to be quoting

if theodore john was brave… what wasn’t?

reminds me of the time the rowing bus got stuck in africa, then took a detour through europe and finally got out through asia lol

we weren’t actually in africa/europe/asia, there are streets with those names (or similar) in part of my city

[name_u]Love[/name_u] that movie! For some reason they only ever show it on [name_u]New[/name_u] Year’s [name_f]Eve[/name_f] though…

anyway i’m going to bed this thread is sooo much more active than it’s been in a while (also so am i haha)

!! What a cutie!!!

yikes, I can imagine :grimacing:

maybe [name_f]Violet[/name_f]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]?

the best time of day is breakfast/lunch/dinner orrrr early in the morning like 5am when it’s all dark and peaceful! the worst is 8:30-9:30 because school starts and i’m always hungry then lol

[name_u]January[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] birthday and the entire month is summer holidays

I would love to learn to ski! Never been able to because we’ve been unable to go away in winter due to my dad’s work

Maybe trying a new restaurant or going to a museum!

wow, that was an essay! I’m glad you had a nice time at the sanctuary though I’m sorry about the airbnb

Hey Merisol (that’s such a cool name aaahhhh) I’m [name_f]Evie[/name_f], nice to meet you!

:raised_hand:

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] is one of my favourites too! I also love [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Bronte[/name_f], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]!

no, obviously not

did i forget to mention earlier that we would be robbing the museum???

yes

WAIT LET’S ROB A CAT CAFE AND TAKE ALL THE CATS HOME

Bonjour, [name_f]Flick[/name_f]!

YESSSSS

that reminds me of early morning rowing!! I miss that :pensive: The world looks so much more peaceful at 4am

I do! I have a cat called [name_u]Sam[/name_u] who is 3!

see I’ve only listened to red and evermore in full but I do like songs from the others

I got ‘Begin Again’ which I’ve never heard before - maybe I should go listen to it

Congrats!! It looks so good!

!! so exciting!

yay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

congrats ellory!!

I do agree with this

hmm well i’ll have to say tudor england because we have been looking at that in history elective and it’s so interesting, but honestly any european history from like 1000 through to 1900 I find fascinating! But literally I am down for anything

inhales

I have a caricature of me done at SeaWorld when I was tiny, a board where I hang my swimming ribbons and other stuff like that, a painting of my old cat and my new cat, two other cat-themed artworks and a ten-picture frame thingy with photos of me with friends/family!

I’ve been to Coldplay when they last came to Australia, it was great! I would love to see them again, or The Killers/Lorde/Gang of Youths

A nice chunky knit sweater!

[name_m]Kurt[/name_m] (I’m currently reading [name_m]Kurt[/name_m] Fearnley’s autobiography!)

Oh [name_u]Anne[/name_u] he has a lovely name!

me too

Oh wow congrats Emma!!!

It was a weird day - started really bad then got really good then ended just meh

happy nameberryversary!

good job - actually i don’t think that’s a good thing pffff

my friend recently submitted her assessment that was due in august so… you’re going better than her

watching a dance moms compilation! The part where [name_u]Jojo[/name_u] says “well if you yell at me I’m going to cry” gets me every time

aren’t we all :sob: hopefully one does soon!

currently dying over here

but y’know it’s fine

We put our tree up yesterday!

sounds delicious, I’ll have to give it a try!

This sort of thing has happened to me so many times, it’s not even funny anymore

weeellll it was on [name_m]Thursday[/name_m], not today, but I’ve been typing this message for almost a week so… it counts

We had our school’s [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] markets and I got heaps of stuff at bargain prices - it was ridiculous! I brought $30 and could buy a plant, a candle and some gingerbread for a friend, three books for my mum, three books for my dad, four books for myself (books for 50 cents each (!!)), hot chocolate mix, and lemonade for myself and a friend!

a match made in heaven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hey [name_f]Tilda[/name_f], nice to see you!

YESSSS

We don’t have Thanksgiving but I do finish school for the year on [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]!

Aww, it looks so good!

We only have one, I think?

What a cutie! I bet he tasted yum :yum:

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] I hope all this is over but please, remember to breathe! You’ll be just fine :two_hearts:

I fully support this

same here :pensive: though in winter we did get to go up to the mountains and see some snow! it was magical :snowflake:

Same sort of thing happened to me haha except I was 13 (I think)

I see where you’re coming from except the other way 'round, anything higher than 50 is like ??? that’s not weather temperature

Sounds fun! I think one of my friends has a video of another friend doing forward rolls down the massive hill across the entire back of the regatta centre

Okay but that’s actually kind of cool

@EllieWilbury I think we just found you a new friend

good luck! unrelated but I also went bike riding today

yesterday it was suuuuper windy so rowing training got moved to school and we did this really really hard relay challenge. we were split into pairs, one on the rowing machine and one person off, and that person had to do 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, 10 squats and 20 of their choice of those exercises, and once they finished the two people had to swap. and we kept going until we hit seven kilometres. it took us about 34 minutes, me and my partner came last ): but it was definitely very hard for everyone

and I am so, so, so sore

it hurts to walk

if it is, ship me some! make sure [name_u]Anne[/name_u] gets good stuff first of course but I’d gladly accept any leftovers

I think I agree with [name_u]July[/name_u] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f]!

life updates

• rowing is… rowing
  • school is nearly done and i’m so. frigging. excited.
  • i’m getting an award at our end-of-year assembly!
  • my dad’s cousin got married on friday! we went to the wedding and it was lovely, although it had been rescheduled about five times due to covid :roll_eyes:
  • we did a friend group secret santa and the friend who had me bought me a PLANT (!!), two books and some nice soap, i was so happy!
  • i keep getting ads for doctor’s scrubs ??
  • today we went car shopping and my dad is getting a swaggy new car
  • currently procrastinating making success criteria for my big project due next year

mini questionnaire!

• what’s your go-to karaoke song?
  • if you were a candle, what scent would you be?
  • what do you want for christmas (if you celebrate/observe etc.)? if you don’t do christmas, do you have any traditions on the day?
  • a celebrity you find over- or underrated?
  • skittles or m&m’s?
mine
  • mr brightside by the killers!
  • sea salt or something else beachy
  • because my birthday is only two weeks after christmas i generally make a big list, i’m not actually rich enough that i’d get all this for christmas lmao. i want a phone, a new bike, a pair of heels, a book called eliza and her monsters and some gift cards!
  • timothée chalamet - i like him as an actor, just he’s… not that hot imo
  • skittles 100%! i got a pack from my home room secret santa along with some cute pens and erasable highlighters and i was very excited!

i’m going to be caught up in the end-of-school rush and then i’m going on triathlon camp for three days so i don’t think i’ll be on very often in the next week or so )):

8 Likes

thank you, thank you :relieved:
august though, ouch lmfao

i have a 6-10 page biography due monday and i havent started it. so, uh, wish me luck!

ok but ive been talking to so many pretty boys since i said that?? maybe i summoned them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

those are such pretty names!! yelyzaveta especially is so gorgeous

seems like the algorithm has chosen your future career for you!

thats awesome! congrats! what’s it for?

• i mean ive never done karaoke :sob: but heather by conan gray!
  • i think i’m gonna have to be basic and go with pine
  • uh! i’m getting this cavetown shirt from my mom and i’m asking for this mars wright shirt from my sister [i didn’t wanna take up space w/ pictures agkjagh]
    however!! if i could have anything, i’d want ajr’s signed (!!) 100 page photo book. but it’s $100 so (’: in my dreams
  • can i say ajr for underrated? specifically, adam met! he’s done tons of work to combat climate change but is definitely the least appreciated ajr brother
  • m&m’s (:
4 Likes

yeah, good luck!

magic :sparkles:

uhh i hope not definitely not going into medicine :grimacing:

we don’t actually know in advance, i’m hoping it’s dux (top of the year) as i got that the last two years, but i’ll be happy with the next level down (academic proficency)!

neither have i lol, it was my dad’s question idea!

3 Likes

I love early morning for the same reason!

EVIE NO
Went from 0 to 100 real fast

Oh that’s so cool!

Oooh yay! What kind?

I haven’t done it since I was little and I’d probably never do it again, I’m really not a singer lol

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone’s well!

2 Likes