Teenberries: Here We Go Again!

aah I don’t even use thumbs lol

gong hei fat choy! (I can say a few words in cantonese :grin:)

They have great taste!

1 Like

Never paid attention to that

I wrote a great biography for my homework

Bad news: It’s completely plagiarised
Good news: [name_f]My[/name_f] teacher won’t be able to understand that, because I plagiarised from [name_f]English[/name_f] articles and translated them :grin:

5 Likes

I don’t want to say good job for plagiarism

but clever, [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], clever

3 Likes

No, but I have an ad saying remedy your impotency with a women stretched across the bottom of the screen in her underwear, it was over the reply button for a while so I kept accidentally clicking on it :joy:

I’ve also got a leg slimming ad, why does my phone know that I’m self concious of my legs?? :flushed::pensive:

Morning all, I am writing an essay and listening to [name_f]Florence[/name_f] + the machine :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:
How are y’all doing?

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m fine :grin:

2 Likes

I’m glad ur alive and alright :heart:

1 Like

Hi [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! How are you?

I’m a bit stressed and worried to be honest— a close relative who’s high-risk due to a medical condition caught COVID. He was hospitalized last night. So far it seems like he’s been doing better (it’s early morning here). I’m crossing my fingers he’ll be okay!

4 Likes

You make me laugh, [name_u]Laurie[/name_u]

1 Like

Oh no, all my hopes for their recovery, sending love :heart:
I’m pretty well thank you
apart from a weird feeling that my friend left me with the other day but I’m okay, just trying to forget he exists for a while :grin:

1 Like

Glad to hear it (that you’re pretty well) and intrigued by the rest of what you said!

Update: I just figured out what IRL means. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t laugh at me— I move thirty years slower than pop culture, I still say “rad” and “groovy.”

2 Likes

In my world that makes you super cool :sunglasses:
I have to ask my friends about acronyms very often so I’m not laughing
At the moment a few of my friends have abandoned the words cool and noice for swaggy and poggers :sweat_smile: I can’t keep up

3 Likes

i straight up can’t find my credit card :no_mouth: :v:

3 Likes

He’s just peculiar and says uncomfortable things and I don’t really like myself when I’m around him. He can also be really nice but … idnbdhdhdjdjdjfjjfjjfjfjsjhbbngfdwssf I’m just recovering from our last encounter at the moment and trying to forget his existence :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

RIGHT!! I am the same. [name_m]Just[/name_m] stick to one thing, will you? Really. [name_f]My[/name_f] close friends are the same amount of pop culture slow though so we’re all living the 80s together :v:

My condolences to you and your credit card— hope you find it, that’s not fun

2 Likes

:grimacing: ooh dear, hope you find it!

Oh no

I hope everything turn out all right, [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! :orange_heart:

I feel that though, my best friend is the most moody person I’ve ever met. He’ll go from “you’re the reason for all of my problems, [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]” to “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f], I love you, you’re so smart” in a day and mean both.

1 Like

Argh people :unamused::grin::joy:
Nah he’s cool, just…also not :grin:
But I’m okay. It’s just that also he wants to be very close friends but I just don’t like how i am around him and I can’t seem to help it. it’s some weird reaction I have to him… and he makes me really uncomfortable mxnkdkfnfbhf
But oh well, I’ll figure it out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes