Teenberries!

Hello fellow Berries!

To celebrate the new opening of the off-topic forum area, I would like to start a thread for my fellow Teenberries!

Have fun!

• Catalina “Tali”

[EDIT March 13, 2015: I am estimating there are at least over 100 contributors to this thread now, so I thought the “active members” list was pretty useless!]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] oboeplayer1, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] and I just started university this month as a journalism major. I think it’s great that you started a thread for teenberries! :slight_smile:

Hello bonfireazalea! I saw your signature - do you perhaps happen to be a [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] fan?

Hello @oboeplayer1 and @bonfireazalea. I’m [name_f]Athena[/name_f], and I recently started my senior year of high school. This forum is currently distracting me from my literary analysis essay on [name_u]North[/name_u] & South. I’m running low on ideas, so this is probably the only thing keeping me from crying. Kidding, not really.

Well [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] (do you mind if I call you that?). I’m [name_f]Ebony[/name_f] and I’m year 9 (14) and I live in Australia
[name_m]How[/name_m] did you discover Nameberry? Google is a powerful thing
What is your naming style? Classic names for girls and all over the place for boys
What do you love about Nameberry? Its a place to discuss my obsession with people who feel the same about names

Hello to the other teenberries! :slight_smile:
I’m [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]. I also just started University up here in [name_f]Canada[/name_f] this month. (MIDTERM #1 IS NEXT WEEK!)
I am ALMOST 20, so I wont be a teenberry much longer… but I feel like I still apply to this group!

Some other things that interest me:
Food! (I am a vegan who loves to cook)
Tv shows (I love Bones, [name_m]New[/name_m] Girl, [name_m]How[/name_m] I Met Your Mother)
Books (Not that I have time to read much more than my calculus textbook these days!)

Xoxo

This is a great thread !!

Hello all !!

Iam Vassiliki but you can call me [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] or [name_f]Belle[/name_f] :slight_smile: Iam 17 and senior at high school . The school is currently close by us for so many reasons . I have a LOT study and no free time at the moment . I really want to became a psychologist so i have to try very hard to succeed it .

Some facts about me :
music : I listen everything . From classics to pop .
food : eat everything aside from meat , fish & soup .

@oboeplayer1 :[name_m]Hi[/name_m] !! Its a great idea this thread .
@bonfireazalea : [name_m]Hi[/name_m] !! Good luck on your university !! I love journalism but unfortunatly iam too shy to become one .
@aj_bear : [name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] !!This forum also distracting me :smiley:
@ebenezer.scrouge : [name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Ebony[/name_f] !
@silverr : [name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] !! I wish some times to be a vegan !! And [name_m]How[/name_m] I met your mother is a fantastic show !! I love [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Harris[/name_m] !!

PS : Sorry for the grammar errors :slight_smile:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! My name is [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and I’m 13. I’m in 8th grade now, and I’m quite the drama queen. :wink:

I love musical theater!!! I play the piano and love to sing! I’m so glad to be part of a group of girls near my age. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to PM or email me if you wanna talk privately. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]!!! [name_m]How[/name_m] are you? :slight_smile:

So you are a drama queen? [name_f]Love[/name_f] it!!
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you want to became a actress? If you can sing & play piano I think you can do it :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!

@ebenezer.scrouge - That’s fine if you call me that.

@dramagrl19 - It’s wonderful to meet fellow drama queens :)!

You can call me [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] or [name_u]Tali[/name_u], which ever you prefer.

@[name_f]Bellerose[/name_f]: I’m great, thanks! And yes, I do want to be an actress. My dream is to meet [name_f]Idina[/name_f] Menzel and be on BROADWAY!! :slight_smile:

@[name_u]Tali[/name_u]: Let’s face it – drama queens are the best kind of royalty. :wink:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], teenberries! I love names, and shopping, and lots of other stuff!

My name is [name_f]Erin[/name_f], though I wish it was something prettier. I love to write and play volleyball. [name_f]Catalina[/name_f]-- I noticed that in one of your past signatures, you said you also play volleyball. What position do you play? I am an outside hitter.

I think this is an awesome idea and that there should be a whole section on Nameberry just for teens.

[name_f]Catalina[/name_f]- YES! I adore Pride and Prejudice… and the other [name_u]Austen[/name_u] books I’ve read of course but not as much! haha :stuck_out_tongue: Which of them is your favourite?
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]- you do theatre too?! That’s awesome… I’m taking a break from it this semester to get used to university and everything, but I love both acting and working backstage. I’ve never worked on a musical but that sounds like fun. :slight_smile:

@rainierloner : you are only 12? This is great :slight_smile:
@bonfireazalea : I saw at your signature that you love horses. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you horse riding?

@bellerose: I took horseback riding lessons once a week for seven or eight years… I only stopped in [name_u]June[/name_u] this year because of a drama program I did in the summer and now university. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] to get back to it someday though!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] guys! I’m [name_f]Larissa[/name_f], I just started junior year of high school. Most of you I’ve seen around Nameberry ([name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f]!), but never really gotten a chance to talk to. I am a dedicated volleyball player, and also a pianist. I am severely addicted to chocolate, names, and [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s Anatomy (anyone else see the premiere last night? I missed it!! :frowning: )

I also like to sing, though I couldn’t fit chorus into my schedule this year. I secretly wish I was involved in theatre, but I’m not gutsy enough. I’m an avid writer - I haven’t written anything in awhile, but I’m super excited to be starting a new novel (with splendidly named characters, obviously). So if anyone ever wants to chat about writing, I’m in. I also love Spanish! I am in Spanish III at my school, and my goal to learn it fluently someday.

I also have a five month old portuguese water dog puppy named [name_f]Jetta[/name_f]. She is so cute! I love dogs, too.

[name_f]Athena[/name_f]: I adore your name!
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]: What’s your favorite musical? I saw Wicked on Broadway recently, and now I can’t get the song Popular out of my head! I also love [name_u]Les[/name_u] Miz.
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]: Sorry I never Pm’ed you back! I’m crazy busy.
[name_f]Ebony[/name_f]: Your name is lovely, also! I adore Google. I have no idea how people navigated the internet without it.

Sorry post was so long. So glad to be part of this post!

@bonfireazalea : Horse riding is great. Although I have never ride a horse I will certainly do it in the future ( love horses :D)
@[name_f]Larissa[/name_f] : [name_m]Hi[/name_m]!! [name_m]How[/name_m] are you? Dont worry about it, I completely understand you :).[name_m]How[/name_m] is school? Unfortunately I have certainly missed the premiere of [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s anatomy. As in Pretty little liars i’am way behind. I have stucked when [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] & [name_m]Derek[/name_m] & the others were crushed on the plane. [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] died etc. And you play piano?? This is great!! You know I secretly want my BF to play piano one day for me :smiley:

So happy to see other people here who love writing and theatre :slight_smile: [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f], I’m sure you’ll love riding if you ever try it! (and quite glad that my program- journalism- doesn’t keep me quite as busy as my friends doing science stuff so I have time to hang out on Nameberry!)

Hey Everyone!

My full name is [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] been on this site for a year and a half. My sig says 14, but I am not my mum is worried about my revealing my age. But know she knows there are a lot of people my age I will reveal I’m 13. It doesn’t really make a difference but she’s weird! And she thought about identity issues like you know my name and age, you will find me or something… She’s VERY paranoid.

I’m from [name_f]Scotland[/name_f], [name_u]Glasgow[/name_u]. I doubt many people will know where this is lol.

P.S My mum is fine with me revealing details now there is a Teen form! And I’m 14 soon so I’m just keeping the sig like that!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u]!! I think your mom’s reaction is very normal. [name_f]Every[/name_f] moms are like this include mine :smiley: And I know where [name_f]Scotland[/name_f],[name_u]Glasgow[/name_u] is ( I think :D)