Teenberries!

Instinct

Eee I can’t make up my mind. I need a third name.

1 Like

Here are some ideas:
Seabird
[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u]
[name_u]Astor[/name_u]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f]
[name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_u]Hummingbird[/name_u]

HOWEVER, when I formulated these, I had [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] in mind, as [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] had not yet occurred to me. But yeah, it’ll probably be a bird name!

Poppy [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] or [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] or [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] Seabird would all be really nice, imo.

1 Like

Without a third middle, I prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] but [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] would sound better in a combo.

2 Likes

Check out my new thread for stuff like this: The Quick [name_u]Poll[/name_u] Thread!

2 Likes

kk here we go! Sorry if I get some stuff wrong. I’ve read TONS of books set or written in that time period and I love history (yes me and my friend [name_f]Joy[/name_f] are history and philosophy and the philosophy of history buffs) so that’s why I am being so weird about this :grin:

here is some stuff I found with a bit of research:

Uploading: Screenshot 2020-07-15 at 14.28.01.png…

here is what I think:

• wooden toys(trains, cars, rocking horses, etc.)
  • peppermint sticks
  • teddy bears ([name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Roosevelt[/name_m] had just been U.S. president 10 years ago and that’s when teddy bears became popular)
  • people used actual socks as stockings btw
  • socks
  • shoes (Clarks maybe in [name_f]England[/name_f]? [name_u]Penny[/name_u] Loafers? Practical shoes for school)
  • warm sweaters
  • oranges, apples (not bananas, they weren’t common they were exotic then)

anything else you need I’ll try to help with!!

2 Likes

This is amazing, thank you! I think I’m close to having it figured out, but now I know where to go if I ever need help again, lol.

Thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions! I really appreciate it!!

1 Like

I was wrong. He looked like this :neutral_face: and said: “Toys?”

Very creative, dad. Thanks.

4 Likes

Yay I just prayed for all of you guys who I said I would pray for…and the people on the other categories I agreed to pray for. A bit of a long prayer before meals lol but I hope everyone’s doing well!!

Guys, how are you?

1 Like

Quick question- what do you guys think of [name_u]Seren[/name_u] for a boy? It had never occurred to me but now I’m sorta liking it…

1 Like

Seren’s a girl’s name?

I don’t personally care for [name_u]Seren[/name_u] on either gender sorry!!! So I’m not going to be much of a help!

1 Like

It’s unisex but I had never heard it on a boy before

1 Like

I’m biased. It’s name of a very annoying Turkish celebrity (female). I… I hate her. Most of the Turkey does.

1 Like

Seren Serengil?

Geesh, whoever named her did a bad job

1 Like

Sorry, but not fond of the name, (or the celebrity!)

1 Like

[name_m]How[/name_m] did you find :grin: Yes. Yes. YES. Everyone I know hate her but she’s still famous.

Btw “Serengil” means something like “son of [name_u]Seren[/name_u]”. Awful name choice.

1 Like

I just googled “seren” and seren serengil was one of the suggested searches and it said that she was from Turkey, so… :joy:

2 Likes

I also found her too!

I feel like I’m being repriminded by a teacher or something…

4 Likes