Teenberries!

I know an [name_f]Evie[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] too but it’s just [name_f]Evie[/name_f] not [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Evie’s full name is STUNNING

2 Likes

@caramel107 [name_m]How[/name_m] does being a first time aunt feel? I never had this feeling because [name_m]Louis[/name_m] & [name_u]Marie[/name_u] were born before me :grin:

2 Likes

(Btw guys I have another stereotypes question about the UK/Europe in general but I don’t want to hijack this conversation)

2 Likes

I hope I get to be an aunt one day!

1 Like

Check out her birth announcement here!

Evie

It feels a bit strange, tbh.

4 Likes

I’m never going to be an aunt because don’t have any siblings :((

what’s your question?

Aww i’m so happy for you!

1 Like

Is it true that a 20-40 minute car ride is insanely long to you guys? I’ve heard some people say that but it just seems too strange to be true lol

2 Likes

I can give one of mine to you :grin: [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m], 14, looks good, speaks [name_f]English[/name_f].

4 Likes

No. [name_m]Just[/name_m] no :grin:

1 Like

Super unexpected change of subject: I’m rereading the beginning of the book I’m working on and literally tearing up, not because I wrote so emotionally but because the writing is so bad. Painfully bad.

2 Likes

Oh really.

No, not at all. We’re a small country so it only takes about 9 hours (ish) to go from [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] to Cornwall (bottom of [name_f]England[/name_f]). But definitely not 20 - 40 minutes. I’d consider 4 or 5 hours plus a long journey.

1 Like

My oldest sister [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] had her last night. (don’t worry she’s in her mid twenties.

3 Likes

Gotcha lol I’ve just always heard this thing about car rides and I always though surely that’s not true because an hour in the car is only beginning to scratch the surface of “long” in the US

@dogs_books I FEEL YOUR PAIN

3 Likes

Okay that makes a lot more sense!

2 Likes

lol, i’ll come an collect him tomorrow if that’s okay?

3 Likes

Hey can I also offer you my little sisters? Like all of them? You can have them until I start feeling guilty

5 Likes