Teenberries!

I’ve… never considered that but I can’t believe I’ve never considered that

Some people in B@by N@me W!z@rd do that

2 Likes

wow! your hair is beautiful xx

1 Like

I found my old account and… eww embarrassing :unamused: [name_m]Even[/name_m] username is embarrassing. Only has 9 posts though. And I suggested [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] to everyone :grin: I think it was my favourite at the moment.

2 Likes

Err… @leylaylom. I know a little girl named [name_f]Leyla[/name_f] [name_u]Elif[/name_u] and this was her nickname and I thought it’s very cute… then realised it’s cute as a nickname not as a username.

1 Like

I would like to have a stable career with kids in 20 years lol I know this is vague

Also, my bucket and to do lists:
https://listography.com/8026628286/to_do/in_my_lifetime

There’s some rural hospitals so you can go strategically live next to one

2 Likes

Hmm… I’m not exaaaactly sure what I want to be but here’s my best approximation.

• As soon as I’m old enough to drive, I want to become a nanny over the summer
  • I want to take a gap year after high school to help with something, whether it’s disaster relief or interning at an environmental organization
  • But then I want to spend a lot of time in college. I either want to be a politician or some kind of scientist- something with biochemistry or microbiology. Developing vaccines and stuff could be cool, or mycology or something. I want to go to a college with good weather (for me, that means it’s cool weather) so probably somewhere in the pacific northwest :heart:
  • I want to adopt three girls after marrying someone who would be a stay-at-home dad most likely
  • When I’m young and just starting my career, I want to live in the city but it would be sort of nice to move somewhere more rural later on. With forests and stuff, not just farmland.
  • Of course, before I raise kids and stuff, I definitely want to travel the world.
4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] notes to myself:

• Become a college professor in Maths
  • [name_f]Marry[/name_f] the right person (if he isn’t, don’t)
  • Have three kids (you can rethink about the number if you have multiples)
  • Be a good mum to your kids, of course. Raise them well.
  • HAVE SOME FRIENDS
  • Have a house with a nice backyard and create a cottage garden
  • Travel more
  • Be happy, of course.
5 Likes

Oooh, I didn’t see the in 20 years question!! I’m going to answer @ChipmunkGirl xx

1 Like

I agree with almost all of this!!! :hearts: :revolving_hearts:

I didn’t take a gap but I love this goal!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They seem like completely different careers but I want to do both! :joy: Need more scientists in congress!! I hate writing under pressure though so law school is a no

lolol I also want 3 girls but this is in addition to adopting more girls lol I’m also thinking my SO may need to be a stay-at-home parent or at least have a relatively easy job so ze can take care of the bulk of the housework. That or may need to hire a nanny or let my parents help take care of them (I know my mom would love to help take care of them but she will not respect my wishes at all)

OMG I’ve been wanting to go the pacific NW for years!!! The scenery is sooo beautiful!!! :mountain: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

In 20 years i’ll be 37!!! woah that sounds so old ! I’ll hopefully have had all my kids by then I want 4 or 5. I’ll live by the seaside somewhere in the [name_u]South[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f] but not too much in the middle-of-nowhere because I’ll have to commute to the city for my job. I’ll have a degree in [name_m]History[/name_m] and my job will be an Historical researcher for the media. I hope to earn a good amount of money to be comfortable but it’s more important to me that me and my family are happy.
I hope to be married happily to my husband who works in the film industry or something but not an actor.
I hope i’ve travelled outside of Europe, I want to visit every continent in the next 20 years and experience new cultures.

3 Likes

In 20 years (wait that’s 35 right ok) I hope to have immigrated to [name_u]New[/name_u] Zealand, graduated college, and either work as a librarian or own my own bookstore. If I decide to definitely own my own bookstore I might not go to college (maybe take some business and finance classes but that’s it). Maybe be married and have a kid but since I’m probably going to adopt that doesn’t have to be done by 35. Definitely have a cat though.

I’m thinking of changing my profile to a picture of my dog but my mom uses said dog as the unofficial mascot to her business so it’s on her public instagram so technically if I do you guys could track me down??? But it’s a small local business and I don’t think you guys would do that. BUT then what if someone from my town joins and sees my dog and then knows who I am??

3 Likes

Mine is my cat Frankincense, I don’t think people will stalk you based on a picture of your dog :joy:

1 Like

All dogs look similar :grin: and:

1 Like

Ok. I’ll find a good, cropped picture :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What pets do you guys have? I have a cat and a tortoise! [name_f]My[/name_f] cat is Frankincense ‘[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]’ and my tortoise is called [name_m]Nelson[/name_m] :))

1 Like

A kitten named [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]

2 Likes

I’ve run out of likes :frowning: so please know that i’m liking your comments in my head :joy:

1 Like

I have my dog [name_m]Barkley[/name_m] and a turtle with my twin brother that we named [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] Yertle Squirtle the [name_m]Turtle[/name_m] ([name_m]Jon[/name_m]). We were going to get another turtle but then we couldn’t pick it up because of covid :slightly_frowning_face:

awww thats so cute!!

1 Like