Teenberries!

She just thinks I do duolingo and random stuff…she asks what I’m doing to check if I’m doing ‘work’ and when I’m not I tell her I’m taking a break and somehow she doesn’t ask anymore questions?! Which is strange cause she’s a control freak. (no offense to her)

BTW my dad is really really angry cause he accidentally copied the president of all the worldwide branches of his company on an email asking if he should include him(the president) in something…

1 Like

I dunno if it varies by region, but I’m pretty sure I’ve heard those random british people interspersed through my town say [name_f]Ella[/name_f] like [name_f]Eller[/name_f], sort of. And definitely on TV, british people have said [name_f]Banana[/name_f] like Bananer.

2 Likes

Well I don’t :grin:

But I pronounce -er endings like -a

1 Like

Also… NAMEBERRY IS GLITCHING
Yesterday it said I had read 19.7K posts but today it says 19.6K!

1 Like

No, I’m not in [name_f]England[/name_f] :joy:

There are just some english people in my town and stuff

1 Like

Side note: This thread makes me actually want a cat! It’s so cute!

3 Likes

thx!

1 Like

I walked my friend’s adorable dog today up and down the hills of our neighborhood…with our other friend and her dog…after feeding and petting two other cats…and being with our two cats…and seeing a deer…a lot of animals in one day! Adorableness!

2 Likes

Haha nothing good about my today

aw, sorry! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] it gets better.You still have a few hours left. Would you like to talk about it (fine if you don’t)?

1 Like

I really want to

Our main problem is: [name_u]George[/name_u]. We haven’t seen him since 2017, because of his problems with [name_f]Annie[/name_f]. He’ll come to visit her (and us), but we don’t know how will he behave and how will [name_f]Annie[/name_f] react. He says he understood [name_f]Annie[/name_f]’s significance for him while her illness, and he says he remembered his love to [name_f]Annie[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad is prejudiced to him, because of his disrespectful behaviour to [name_f]Annie[/name_f] before. He doesn’t want [name_u]George[/name_u] to come, actually, but of course he can’t refuse [name_u]George[/name_u]’s request to see his mother.

My dad barely talks today (and he’s a very shy person normally), and only to [name_m]William[/name_m]. He’s really stressed.

George will come tomorrow, and we don’t know what will happen.

1 Like

Is [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_f]Annie[/name_f]’s son? Your sb?

Yes

1 Like

I’m sorry! I guess [name_f]Annie[/name_f] will be ok, but don’t take my word since she’s recovering and things can change depending on state of the person, but even if they go through anything, [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is [name_u]George[/name_u]’s brother and [name_u]George[/name_u] is [name_f]Annie[/name_f]’s son. That will never change. [name_u]Ever[/name_u]. EVER. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if he was disrespectful. Your dad has the right to be prejudice, bc [name_u]George[/name_u] probably deserves it, but these are drastic times. You know it, and so does [name_u]George[/name_u]. I really hope your dad becomes less stressed and [name_f]Annie[/name_f] recovers soon!

Lots of love!

2 Likes

I hope everything goes well, and I’m, glad that [name_u]George[/name_u] remembers he loves [name_f]Annie[/name_f]. I understand why your dad would be wary of him coming and a bit angry that he was disrespectful to [name_f]Annie[/name_f] before, and it’s just because he loves [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and doesn’t want any harm to come to her, as do you. I absolutely hope your dad and [name_u]George[/name_u] get along and [name_f]Annie[/name_f] feels better.

2 Likes

how is [name_f]Annie[/name_f] doing?

I don’t know. No change, I think.

2 Likes

I hope the visit goes well!

1 Like

I hope so.

1 Like

I really hope that [name_u]George[/name_u] remembers his love to [name_f]Annie[/name_f], and that your father can put aside his prejudiced feelings for him. I understand that why your dad felt this way, but I hope that all things work out for your family.

1 Like