🐚 Tɛgᴀn, Ɛlvᴀ, Conrad, Sebastian & _____

I’m trying to figure out possible siblings for my future children. I’ve posted in The Quick Poll Thread a few times concerning siblings using names I’ve liked, but I’d like to hear what possible sibling names you would pair with my top names:

Girls: Tɛgᴀn & Ɛlvᴀ

Boys: [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] “[name_u]Kona[/name_u]” & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] “[name_m]Baz[/name_u]”

TIA

ETA: I don’t have any kids right now, nor am I pregnant.

Tegan, [name_f]Elva[/name_f], [name_m]Conrad[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and…

Asa
[name_u]Fionn[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachy[/name_m]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
Zacharius

Mavis
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f]
[name_u]Kora[/name_u]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_f]Tova[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

1 Like

Maire
[name_f]Eira[/name_f]
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

1 Like

Can anyone else offer up some suggestions?

Your name list is so unique! If there’s a way their connected I have yet to figure it out, for girls I like the name [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] “[name_f]Mae[/name_f]” as nickname I think it would go good with [name_u]Tegan[/name_u] and [name_f]Elva[/name_f], as [name_f]Elva[/name_f] is more vintage and [name_u]Tegan[/name_u] modern, but [name_u]Tegan[/name_u] long and [name_f]Elva[/name_f] short. For guys I thought the name [name_u]Rohan[/name_u] “[name_m]Hans[/name_m]” would be a cute nickname, alone with [name_u]Basil[/name_u] “[name_m]Bas[/name_m]”, odd balls would be [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] (which I find to go randomly good with [name_u]Tegan[/name_u] and [name_f]Elva[/name_f], though isn’t my first choice like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]) and boys [name_m]Jenson[/name_m] “[name_u]Sonny[/name_u]”, which just has a appeal on its own

1 Like

@princesspanda [name_f]My[/name_f] girls’ names are both Irish. All four of the names I’ve connected with in some way or another – I think they’re the only four that have drawn me in and kept a hold on me. I think they are the only four I can see myself regretting if I don’t use them (or try to). :thinking:

I’m the same with my names! Certain names I just want to have or I’ll regret, Irish names I like the name [name_u]Dara[/name_u] for girls and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] for boys, I really like the name [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] as well since it’s also Irish but goes with the vintage feel like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

1 Like