Tell Me I'm Right or Convince Me I'm Wrong

It’s interesting to reconsider [name_f]Siobhan[/name_f] more for flow than for match!

I think I agree with all this. I’m still hesitant about the shared initial, but agree it is less problematic than the H.[quote=“luneth, post:20, topic:338470”]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] - how is this a stylistic hazard?
[/quote]

I just worry it is incongruous in too many ways: less stream-lined look but fewer letters, more trendy with less of a history?[quote=“luneth, post:20, topic:338470”]
[name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f], “[name_f]Evie[/name_f]” - not sure if you still remember, but I am a huge advocate of this name. I completely adore it and it’s on my own list.
[/quote]

I do indeed remember. [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] is still one of the most gorgeous combos I’ve ever seen!

[name_f]Olympia[/name_f] and Olympias are among our tops right now for various reasons. I just love [name_f]Olympe[/name_f] for de Gouges reasons and also for the less “limp” syllable. But, as I speak [name_u]French[/name_u] and Japanese at home exclusively with our kids, I could always call her [name_f]Olympe[/name_f] myself.

I love [name_f]Demetria[/name_f], [name_f]Celandine[/name_f], [name_f]Violaine[/name_f], and [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] in particular of those you mentioned!