Tell me my style, Please?

My taste feels like it’s all over the map right now, so I thought a neice way to break in the new section was to post our top whatever girls names (and boys will go in the boys)
and then we can comment on what style we think the other’s are? Maybe? Well, here are mine, as a start:

[name]Maud[/name] [name]India[/name]
[name]Ottilie[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name] [name]India[/name]/[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Portia[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Elinor[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Zelda[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Edith[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Saskia[/name]
[name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Pandora[/name]

I’m going to name your style “retro colonial.” They all sound like very proper English girls with an exotic streak due to their upbringing in Madras, Barbados and/or Rhodesia.

[name]Maud[/name] [name]India[/name]-spices and butterscotch
[name]Ottilie[/name] [name]Alice[/name]-[name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland visits [name]Paris[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name] [name]India[/name]-tangerines and muslin
[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Portia[/name]-a tea party with paisley linens
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Elinor[/name]-a medieval damsel who went forward in time and ended up stuck in a closet in [name]Windsor[/name] Castle. She gets out and wanders all over the castle, perplexed by the sights she glimpses through the windows.
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]-San [name]Francisco[/name], a very lovely Victorian townhouse with unusual sunlight streaming through the tall and narrow windows. Mid-afternoon.
[name]Zelda[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]-this is really pretty. I am thinking of gypsies and also [name]Lucy[/name] in [name]Narnia[/name].
[name]Edith[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name]-Any starchy stuffiness in [name]Edith[/name] is bowled over by [name]Zenobia[/name].
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Saskia[/name]-this is so pretty! [name]Saskia[/name] makes me think of all those Russian names I love!
[name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name]-of course I love [name]Susanna[/name]!
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Pandora[/name]-so wonderful!

Your style: Proper Brits go abroad and happily become Bohemian as they stop wearing their corsets and wear bright scarves, saris, replete with turbans on their heads.
[name]How[/name] about Bohemian [name]Brit[/name]?

Bohemian [name]Brit[/name] feels right, thanks! [name]Melissa[/name], you’ve said essentially the same thing with retro colonial.

My problem has always been narrowing them down to one! [name]Josie[/name] took two days to name, and I’m trying to avoid that with the next one!

I want to ask, if you each had to pick one to use, which would it be? Would you do that with my boys too? I’d be so happy!

I would have to go with [name]Maud[/name] [name]India[/name], but many of the others are so tempting that it’s hard to make a choice!

I just can’t stray from [name]Maud[/name] [name]India[/name]-- I’m smitten!

Oooh, definitely [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]!

Yes, [name]Talullah[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]!

Hello,
I just wanted to comment that [name]Zelda[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is my given name. I have always thought it was so odd. I couldn’t believe it when I stumbled on it on this site, lol. The funny thing is [name]Zelda[/name] is my first name, and [name]Lucy[/name] is my maiden name. People call me [name]Lucy[/name] or [name]Zelda[/name], I have always kinda disliked my name, thought it was strange. [name]How[/name] great to find that someone actually think its’ pretty. Guess my Moms wasn’t as off as I thought.(lol).
[name]Zelda[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] Dickerson

Hello,
I just wanted to comment that [name]Zelda[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is my given name. I have always thought it was so odd. I couldn’t believe it when I stumbled on it on this site, lol. The funny thing is [name]Zelda[/name] is my first name, and [name]Lucy[/name] is my maiden name. People call me [name]Lucy[/name] or [name]Zelda[/name], I have always kinda disliked my name, thought it was strange. [name]How[/name] great to find that someone actually think its’ pretty. Guess my Moms wasn’t as off as I thought.(lol).
[name]Zelda[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] Dickerson