Tell me what you think...

Newly pregnant with #2, sibling to [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Ray[/name]. Toying around with a few girls names and wanted some input. (please feel free to add others…) Last name is 2 syllables, starts with a P and ends in a hard ‘k’.

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Silvia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Liv[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

Also found out dh loves the name [name]Lucy[/name]…would you use [name]Lucy[/name] or a more formal [name]Lucia[/name] or [name]Lucille[/name].

I think all your names are great! I don’t like [name]Silvia[/name] quite as much as the others. I think all the names sound great with [name]Benjamin[/name]. I prefer [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Kate[/name] over [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I love your list!

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]: I love [name]Juliet[/name]! It’s one of my favorite names! I’m not really a fan of [name]Blythe[/name], but it flows well.

[name]Silvia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]: I love [name]Silvia[/name] too!! [name]Silvia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] is gorgeous.

[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: This one is completely boring to me. [name]Grace[/name] is SO overused in the middle, and [name]Abigail[/name] is just… blah.

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Liv[/name]: I like this combo too-- [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Liv[/name] go perfectly together!

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Kate[/name]: I like [name]Lucy[/name] (I prefer [name]Lucia[/name]) but [name]Kate[/name] is too much of a nickname…

My favorites are [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Silvia[/name] [name]Wren[/name], but you can’t go wrong! Here are other names you might like:

[name]Louisa[/name] (nn [name]Lucy[/name], if you want)
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Livia[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]

You have some wonderful name options :slight_smile:

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]: While I love the name [name]Juliet[/name] and its literary connections, I’m personally not a fan of names that start with the sound “jew”. Putting that aside, I think it is a beautiful name. [name]Blythe[/name] also flows well with [name]Juliet[/name].

[name]Silvia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]: Personally I’m not a fan of either name, I’ve never liked the name [name]Silvia[/name] because I think of [name]Sylvester[/name] from Looney Toons with the lisp. [name]Wren[/name] is for personal reasons. I like your other options better.

[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: This is just gorgeous. I know [name]Abigail[/name] is getting very popular, but I still love the name. Also, [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] are both Biblical and well-known names, so I think they work well together.

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Liv[/name]: I simply love the name [name]Audrey[/name], but I’m not crazy about [name]Liv[/name] as a middle name (although I do love the name). [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name], or [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Belle[/name] would all be nice alternatives.

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Kate[/name]: I love, love, love this name. I adore the name [name]Lucy[/name], and paired with the middle name [name]Kate[/name] I think it sounds just wonderful. I personally don’t think you need a “full” name for [name]Lucy[/name] because it stands well on its own, plus I’m not a big fan of all the longer versions. But, if you’d like more options, here are some:
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (pr. loo-see-uh)
[name]Luciella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Luca[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

[name]Just[/name] some options, but I prefer [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Kate[/name] the best.
Good luck!

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Grace[/name] are my favorites to go with [name]Benjamin[/name]!

Thanks so much for everyone’s input. I just love hearing what others think about the names.