Tell me what you think

I listed my top 10 names on a fun thread the other day and wanted some feedback from you lovely berries on the names I would be likeliest to use :slight_smile: nick names would just be for immediate family, probably only me calling her that. Last name starts with an R (think [name]Robinson[/name]).

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] (pn EZ-may)
Olivia Annabelle (nn Livi)
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Annelise[/name] (I border Mexico, so I’m afraid I would be correcting people when they say iz-LAH)
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Gray[/name] (nn [name]Jules[/name]) (Gray is my maiden name)
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] (nn [name]Ella[/name])
[name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Elise[/name] (nn [name]Gwen[/name])

I love [name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name].

I love [name]Juliette[/name] as a FN as well but I don’t like [name]Gray[/name] as a MN. I think [name]Jules[/name] is such an adorable NN.

I think these are all really nice and would work well with your last name.

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Robinson[/name] just looks and sounds lovely.

[name]Gray[/name] is my maiden name, that’s the reason I’d like to possibly use it :wink:

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] is definitely my top pick, but I keep getting weird/blank expressions when I tell friends and family about it.

I added [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name]. [name]Olivia[/name] was my favorite name for years, then I was sad because it is so popular. I just love it - with the nn Livi :slight_smile:

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] - I cannot get on board with this [name]Esme[/name] craze but I love [name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] - Cute!
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Annelise[/name] - I like it, I don’t think pronunciation would be that big of a problem
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Gray[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name]!!! Especially the use of your maiden name!!!
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - This was my [name]Eleanor[/name] combo for a long time so I love it!
[name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Elise[/name] - I like [name]Gwyneth[/name], [name]Elise[/name] is not my favorite but a nice match

Good [name]Luck[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] (pn EZ-may) - love this combination! It seems to be a popular one but they seem to be meant for each other and I adore both names, both separately and together.
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] (nn Livi) - I absolutely adore [name]Olivia[/name]! It’s on my top 3, and the popularity couldn’t scare me away. I know it’s popular but there is so much good about the name! I love the Shakespearean association (Twelfth [name]Night[/name] is one of my favorite plays!), and I love the nns [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Liv[/name] (not to mention [name]Livy[/name]/Livi/[name]Livie[/name]!). I also adore [name]Annabelle[/name] with it but something how the “A” looks after [name]Olivia[/name] has never appealed to me. I do love both names together, though!
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Annelise[/name] (I border Mexico, so I’m afraid I would be correcting people when they say iz-LAH) - I actually like the EES-lah pronunciation that would be quite common in Spanish-speaking circles. If that bothers you I would probably put [name]Isla[/name] in the MN spot, but I think [name]Isla[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] (prefer this spelling) is lovely.
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Gray[/name] (nn [name]Jules[/name]) ([name]Gray[/name] is my maiden name) - I don’t love [name]Juliette[/name]/[name]Juliet[/name] as a FN but I do like it a lot in general. [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is very pretty and I like that your maiden name is so usable as a MN! It’s a very sweet connection.
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] (nn [name]Ella[/name]) - I really like [name]Eleanor[/name] and I love it even more because you would use the nn [name]Ella[/name]! I like [name]Eleanor[/name] but most people prefer [name]Nell[/name] or [name]Nora[/name] as the nn, and I’m not terribly fond of those. I don’t love [name]Ruth[/name] but I think it works well here.
[name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Elise[/name] (nn [name]Gwen[/name]) - I really like [name]Gwyneth[/name] and [name]Elise[/name] pairs nicely with it! [name]Gwen[/name] is a cute nn–I also like [name]Winnie[/name]. I don’t know if that would appeal to you.

Looking at your favorites, I think [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], and [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] would be lovely combos, too. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I like [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Elise[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name].

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] is also pretty but I prefer each of them paired with other combos.

I like [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Elise[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name].

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] is also pretty but I prefer each of them paired with other combos.

My favorites:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Gray[/name] gets my vote…so lovely.