Tell me your fave combo and I'll tell you want kind of person I think they sound like

E.g

P1: [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] [name_f]Ximena[/name_f]
P2: A kind, creative person, with nosy tendencies.

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f], please! :relaxed:

1 Like

[name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u], please!

[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

oooh could you do [name_f]Marlena[/name_f] [name_f]Janette[/name_f]?

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] please :smiley:

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] please :relaxed:

[name_m]OisĂ­n[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] please :deer: :seedling:

[name_u]Rio[/name_u] Fez (boy)

@regionlatbest

I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] will be a creative person, whos favourite subject is english or art. I think she will like to read and sometimes be known as a teacher’s pet

@MichelleM

[name_m]Albert[/name_m] will be the kind of boy who seems unapproachable at first, but when you get to know him he is funny and clever. He will love animals, and be one of those boys who isn’t popular, but has a good friend group

@snowmaiden

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] will have a tight-knit friend group of 4, and seems shy, but is really a loyal and kind friend to have, she seems like she thinks she is above you, but she thinks she’s just as important as everyone else, and is all for equality.

@firefly305

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] loves animals, and will go out of her way to stop someone tredding on an ant. She is fond of knitting, and curling up on the sofa and watching a good old harry potter movie!

@alessia810

[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] is confident, and is the kind of girl that everyone else wants to be. She is popular, but isn’t mean. She is one of those people that has good things happen to them. [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] likes baking and believes in crystals and lucky charms

@judy.newstead

[name_f]Marlena[/name_f] is quiet, but is really an aspiring ballerina. She daydreams a lot, and teachers scold her, but she dosen’t mind. She likes too just have one best friend, who she can giggle with. She is very romantic and likes to imagine things like she’s in a film

@Stabyhoun

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] isn’t religous, but she likes to learn all about other religons and cultures. Life is one big adventure to her, and she hates planning things. [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] could talk all day, and likes to switch around who she hangs around with, to keep things light and non serious, but sometimes she has an issue talking about her feelings.

@Ruthvd

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is one of those people that you don’t forget. Her favourite lesson is music, where she can sing. She is confident, and if you’ve been mean to her, you will not forget it. Revenge is something she enjoys planning, and will make elaborate plans with her friends. Although she’s made a lot of enemies, she’s also made a lot of friends and if your hanging out with her, you can pretty much guarantee you will bump into someone she knows.

@GenevieveReine

[name_m]Oisín[/name_m] is one of those people who can go a whole day without talking to anyone. He could sit in his room sketching all day, if his parents didn’t tell him to go out a socialize. The only person he can trust to tell about his gorgeous nature sketches, is his brother. He is part of a big family who can be loving, but also extremely loud. He leans to a cottagecore aesthetic, and loves having picnics in the woods with his brothers and sisters.

@bellerose

[name_u]Rio[/name_u] is one of those people who looks tough and hard, like they could never feel a thing, but eventually they open up to you. Sport is something he loves, he especially enjoys swimming, but only in the sea, so he can fight against the harsh currents. He has a photographic memory so [name_u]Rio[/name_u] finds things easy to remember, but struggles more in languages, where he can’t use photos to help him. Fashion is important to [name_u]Rio[/name_u], and he has dreams of either being a fashion desighner or an Olympic swimmer. His harsh family tell him these dreams won’t come true, all accept his mother, who has believed in him since the start.

I hope these are satisfactory! [name_f]Remember[/name_f], they are just my opinion. Have a good day :blush:

6 Likes

When you have time, August Henry please!

@may.rose

[name_u]August[/name_u] is a perfectionist, and prides himself on it. He dosen’t show off though. Computing is a strong point for him, and he could sit at a laptop all day and code, whilst his two older brothers prefer to be out playing rugby. He is good at sport, but dosen’t enjoy it, which is preventing him from reaching his full potential at football. [name_f]English[/name_f] is easy for him too, and words flow from his pen, and he is brilliant at describing things.

1 Like

Thank you for this post! [name_f]My[/name_f] combo is [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f].

Would you do Elinor Cassiopeia? Thanks :slight_smile:

@Camelia

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is the regular nice girl. She says hi, she waves and she seems like she is friends with everyone, but on the inside she worries a lot. She likes to plan things in her pink bullet journal. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is really just a child at heart. Jewellery making is her thing and she sells her little beaded bracelets around the school at breaktime. She likes to motivate people, even when she doesn’t feel all that motivated herself.

@halinka

[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] is known for just being quiet, she is one of those people who unless you talk to, you’ll never know how great they are. [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] will help you, and she is accepting of everyone. She loves the season winter and her favourite subject is history, as she loves to get lost in the pages of anne frank’s diary. Writing is also a passion she’s picked up, taking insparations from george orwell and charles dickens, her two favourite authors.

2 Likes

I would love if you could do Luisa Jane!

I’d love to hear your thoughts on [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Atria[/name_f] when you get the chance!

ah, thank you, how perfect!!!

please let me know if you’re open to me asking for a second combo! it’s perfectly okay if not, don’t worry!! :heart: