Tell Me Your Pets Names!

[name_f]My[/name_f] cat is named [name_u]Paris[/name_u]. We had a betta fish named [name_u]Albie[/name_u], but he died recently.

[name_u]Four[/name_u] Cats over the years: [name_f]Missy[/name_f], [name_m]Harold[/name_m] “Harry”, Kaida [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_u]Merlin[/name_u]

1 Like

All my pets names:

Cats - [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_f]Tia[/name_f], [name_f]Flower[/name_f] and [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
Dogs - [name_f]Sheena[/name_f], [name_u]Dawson[/name_u], [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and [name_u]Ember[/name_u]
Horses: [name_u]Shadow[/name_u], [name_f]Moon[/name_f] and [name_m]Boomer[/name_m]
[name_m]Turtle[/name_m]: [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] (I was 7!)

Dog: Razelia [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
Rabbit: Breyer [name_u]Jaxx[/name_u]

Current Pets (all boys):
Dogs: [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] (St Bernard), [name_m]Jiminy[/name_m] (English [name_m]Springer[/name_m] Spaniel)
Cats: [name_m]Louis[/name_m] (orange) & [name_m]Casper[/name_m] (cream) (brothers), [name_m]Link[/name_m] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] (brothers both grey tabbies)

Past Pets:
Dogs: [name_u]Riley[/name_u] (Terrier mix, g), [name_f]Polly[/name_f] (English [name_m]Springer[/name_m] Spaniel, g), [name_m]Newton[/name_m] (St. [name_m]Bernard[/name_m], b), Tippy (black lab, g)
Cats: Miss [name_u]Kitty[/name_u] (tortie, had five kittens in our garage - [name_u]Danny[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], Panther, [name_u]Tiger[/name_u], and Cry Baby), [name_f]Apple[/name_f] (black cat, g), [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (tortie, g), [name_f]Callie[/name_f] (Calico, g)

[name_u]Future[/name_u] Pets:
I’m planning to get a russell terrier soon and am planning to name her [name_f]Junie[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f] or Figment

1 Like

Dogs: [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_u]Lucky[/name_u]
Cows; Window and Mooon
[name_f]Cat[/name_f]: [name_u]Tao[/name_u]

Past pets:
dogs: [name_m]Scooby[/name_m] and [name_f]Missy[/name_f]
turtles: [name_u]Shelby[/name_u], [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] one, and [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] three

Dogs: [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] & [name_u]Dash[/name_u]
Gerbil: Speedy
Guinea Pigs: [name_u]Bertie[/name_u] & [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]
Hamsters: [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], [name_f]Cookie[/name_f] & [name_u]Indie[/name_u]

Currently we have 2 cats named [name_m]Buddy[/name_m] (b) and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] (g). We’ve been thinking of getting a dog as well, preferably female, and our top names we’ve considered are [name_u]Alaska[/name_u] & [name_u]Dusty[/name_u].

Past pets of mine -

Cats: [name_u]Tobey[/name_u], [name_m]Hoover[/name_m]
Dogs: MacDuff, [name_u]Taffy[/name_u], [name_m]Major[/name_m]
[name_m]Fish[/name_m]: [name_m]Larry[/name_m], Balki, [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]

I don’t have any pets of my own right now, but my sister I live with has 3 cats named [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_f]Ziva[/name_f] and [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] nicknamed [name_u]Gabby[/name_u]

1 Like

Our cats are:
[name_m]Chalmer[/name_m]
[name_m]Bob[/name_m] (named by my son when he was little)
[name_u]Quimby[/name_u]
[name_f]Laila[/name_f]

Our [name_f]Bunny[/name_f] is [name_f]Clover[/name_f]

Our Dog was [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] nn Briddy

[name_f]My[/name_f] cat was Ahngeli, a play on [name_f]Angeli[/name_f] :slight_smile: She was a white Persian cat, named Snowflake until she was six weeks old :smiling_face:

All my pets over the years!

Cats: [name_f]Maddie[/name_f], [name_u]Midnight[/name_u], [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] (Cassie), [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] (Sailor), [name_m]Hercules[/name_m], and [name_m]Pegasus[/name_m] (Peggy)

Dogs: [name_f]Star[/name_f] and [name_u]Stanley[/name_u]

Rabbits: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m], [name_u]Tanner[/name_u], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (Lizzie), [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] (Jo)

Goats: (these guys came with their names) [name_f]Keisha[/name_f], [name_f]Patches[/name_f], [name_f]Topaz[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_m]Coda[/name_m], [name_m]Herschel[/name_m] (Hershey), [name_f]Hope[/name_f] (Hopie), [name_u]Love[/name_u] (Lovie)

Chickens: [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f], [name_u]Peanut[/name_u] Butter, Caramel, [name_m]Tank[/name_m]

[name_m]Fish[/name_m]: [name_u]Nick[/name_u], [name_u]Zeke[/name_u], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_u]Carey[/name_u], Suntrust, Chicken [name_m]Nugget[/name_m], [name_u]Tyler[/name_u], [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u], and I’m forgetting the last one :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Currently, I only have a cat and a ferret. The kitty’s name is [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] - we found her on a [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] ferret is Dazs, brother to the late Häagen. :yum:

Don’t have any pets at the moment, but here are some of my past pets:

Dogs: [name_m]Sampson[/name_m] and [name_u]Oreo[/name_u]

Cats: [name_m]Bubba[/name_m] and [name_f]Honey[/name_f] Fluffles

Hermit Crabs: [name_u]Atlantis[/name_u], [name_f]Minty[/name_f], [name_m]Tank[/name_m], Jellybutter, Mr. Crabs, and [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

[name_m]Fish[/name_m]: [name_u]Ariel[/name_u], [name_m]Barney[/name_m], [name_u]Toby[/name_u], Swimmer, Stupid, and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

Dogs:
Quirky mix: D’artagnan “Tanyan”
Boxer rescue: [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] “Dolly”
Neopolitan mastiff puppy: [name_u]Axel[/name_u]

Cats:
[name_u]Orange[/name_u]: [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]
Tortoise: Yasmín

Giant tortoise:
Stella/Estelita (she’s bilingual :joy:)

2 Likes

Updated since we got our puppy!

We now have:
[name_u]Maine[/name_u] coon cat (silver): [name_m]Buddy[/name_m]
? tabby cat: [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
tricolor rough collie: [name_f]Maple[/name_f]

2 Likes

Awww. We had a beloved cat named D’artagnan. We called him [name_m]Dart[/name_m].

2 Likes

We have a two years old [name_f]English[/name_f] Cocker-spaniel named - Gojo (pron Go-yo) :white_heart::herb:

2 Likes

I have had several cats, names were [name_u]Kitty[/name_u] Cutie (lol), [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f], Raph, Pablito, & [name_f]Cookie[/name_f]. Some of those cats had kittens, which were named,
[name_m]Chip[/name_m], [name_u]Dale[/name_u], [name_m]King[/name_m], [name_f]Sugar[/name_f], Koba, [name_f]Kezia[/name_f], [name_f]Ivanna[/name_f], & Spot.
We are currently taking care of some friend’s cats while they’re on holiday. They’re names are [name_f]Millie[/name_f] & [name_u]Channing[/name_u].
There were two snakes, [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] & [name_f]Pippa[/name_f]. I was going to get another snake, and was going to call her [name_f]Roxanna[/name_f] ‘Roxy’, but never ended up getting her:(
Have had four blue tongues, named [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_f]Alaba[/name_f], [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] Sweinsteiga, [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], & [name_u]Lazuli[/name_u] Anaxis.
Never actually OWNED a dog, but I took care of a family member’s dog for three months and got super attached. I called him Rustico, though that wasn’t his original name.
Had two different types of birds, they were named Jorinda & [name_m]Pepe[/name_m]. Hoping to get two new pet birds soon, and they’ll probably be called [name_m]Tico[/name_m] & [name_f]Junie[/name_f].
Have had three frogs, one of them died a while ago, but there names were/are, [name_m]Timmy[/name_m] O’Toole, [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], and Ecco ( Who we nicknamed Forggy).
That’s all I can remember, though I’m sure there were more…
Xx

1 Like

currently and in the past:

cats - rainbow, marmalade “marmie”, rockie (g), cece,
booboo (b), sylvester, zeus, ramses, remy (g)
dog - annabelle (a multese shih tzu)
fish - rico, cameron, ravi (all boys names named after disney characters/actors)

that’s about it, besides a cat that showed up at our house for a week named leo! i named ramses, rico, cameron, and ravi with the help of my sister, and i named zeus by myself :))