Tennyson?

first time member here! Not pregnant but TTC. I came across the name [name]Tennyson[/name] recently and I was wondering if you all thought it could work for a girl? I think the nickname [name]Tenny[/name] is a bit feminine for a boy but do you like for a boy better? This name is just so quirky to me.

It’s too [name]Alfred[/name], [name]Lord[/name] [name]Tennyson[/name] for me to work on a girl

[name]Tennyson[/name] is all boy to me, but considering all the -son names being used on girls it does fit in with this trend. I would be happy to meet a boy named [name]Tennyson[/name].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m] for a girl! It’s so unique and [name_m]Tenny[/name_m] does seem more feminine to me!

Think this is more boy, and the nickname Ten or [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] would work

It’s just a surname to me, I can’t imagine it as a first name.

It’s such a handsome boy name, it’d be a shame to see it used on a girl.

I love [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m] on a boy (it’s on my list too)! Maybe [name_f]Tenley[/name_f] for a girl??? Still fits the same nn of [name_m]Tenny[/name_m].

I really like your names! Why not [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m] for a girl I love it and would go great with her siblings!

It gives off a super hipster trying to be cool vibe to me, which isn’t my style but a lot of people like that sort of thing. I would expect a child named [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m] to be a male. I see it linked to the [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] too much for me to see this on a girl. It also just feels to me, dark and heavy, overly Victorian. Of course it works for either gender since its a surname so if it feels right to you then I see no reason to not to use this for a little girl.

cute, i like it.