Teresa Palmer's 4th baby

I’ve been following Teresa Palmer’s pregnancy and she’s announced on her Instagram that her 4th baby is Earthside! It’s a girl and her name is…

Prairie Moon!

She joins big siblings Bodhi Rain (b), Forest Sage (b) and Poet Lake (g).

I knew there was another word/nature name coming, but I would’ve never guessed Prairie! I actually really love it! Bodhi, Forest, Poet and Prairie are such a fun sibset.

21 Likes

Wow It’s gorgeous!

1 Like

I’m in love :heart_eyes: all of her kids have gorgeous names!

1 Like

Gorgeous. I love her style, and all of her children’s names goes so well together.

1 Like

Ooh [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] is one of my gps, and I especially love it with [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], and [name_u]Poet[/name_u]! Overall I think it’s a very cohesive sibling set and I really like the newest addition’s name :blush:

1 Like

That sibling set works so well together !

1 Like

I always love the names [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] and [name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]Webber[/name_m] choose! [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is a magical name :crescent_moon::herb::ear_of_rice: [name_m]Mark[/name_m] also has a older son named [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u]!

4 Likes

I could not love this name anymore than I do it’s just Perfect!!! I have both Prarie & [name_f]Moon[/name_f] on my list. She is so lucky to have such a beautiful name it’s so magical :ringer_planet::heart::heart:

1 Like

I knew [name_m]Mark[/name_m] had [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] from a previous relationship, but I didn’t know his middle name! How lovely that all 5 kids share the one syllable word name MN theme :heart:

2 Likes

A neat sibset! My favorites are Forest and Prairie!

1 Like

Ooh, I love the [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to see it being used. It fits in perfectly :grin:

1 Like