Terrific or terrible: 3 siblings, 3 Ts!

I recently met an overwhelmed mother with three very active children. I couldn’t work up the guts to ask how she and her husband settled on these three particular names for their children. I was fascinated.

Big sister: [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]

Middle sister: Tatyn, her nickname was “Tater” or sometimes “Tater-Tot.” (For those of you not from the U.S., a Tater-Tot is a type of fried potato, usually pulled from the frozen foods section and eaten with ketchup.)

[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother: [name_m]Truman[/name_m]

So yes: [name_u]Teagan[/name_u], Tatyn and [name_m]Truman[/name_m].

I couldn’t decide if I loved or hated
the set of names!

(The children’s behavior also might have left me a bit biased. I do not believe in spanking, but if I were the mother of these three … I would be extremely tempted!)

[name_f]Love[/name_f] it or hate it? Why? I do have a soft spot for [name_m]Truman[/name_m], who was the best-behaved of the sibling set. Would you choose any of these names for your little ones?

I love [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] and not a fan of the other two names. I do not have issues with families naming their children with names beginning with the same letter. I have known plenty of families that have done this. I would personally not do it because there are so many wonderful names and I do not want to be bound to names starting with only one letter.

[name_u]Teagan[/name_u] and Tatyn are too similar in my opinion. All of these names seem to be a little too matchy